Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:32 AM

exhibitors pass-crufts

does anyone have a spare exhibitors pass for crufts on the sunday?

im willing to pay for it! we are getting a coach down with exhibitors on the sunday, and nana has got a spare pass off someone. i could buy a ticket, but it wold be easier if i could get an exhibitors pass, because depending whos on the door, they wont let me in with a general public one until 8, and i know we are going to be there well before that.

any help would be great guys
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
does anyone have a spare exhibitors pass for crufts on the sunday?

im willing to pay for it! we are getting a coach down with exhibitors on the sunday, and nana has got a spare pass off someone. i could buy a ticket, but it wold be easier if i could get an exhibitors pass, because depending whos on the door, they wont let me in with a general public one until 8, and i know we are going to be there well before that.

any help would be great guys
Clo Just walk in with the rest of the bus load as usually some on the bus have more than 1 dog enetered. This is what I do lol
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by crestnut View Post
Clo Just walk in with the rest of the bus load as usually some on the bus have more than 1 dog enetered. This is what I do lol
well i thought about that but what if i get caught lol, they were strict on tickets last year.. or what if no one on the bus has a spare then im in trouble
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
well i thought about that but what if i get caught lol, they were strict on tickets last year.. or what if no one on the bus has a spare then im in trouble
At 7am when the doors open and the people are entering they have never checked out entries. You will b okayz I have done this quite a lot and last year I took 2 people in with my entries