Our sister sites
jamessmith
New Member!
Male 

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Hi James. Please note our Posting Guidelines..

''Litter mentions on the forums; People may keep a blog about their litters, but not mention them on the forums. Please do not use the Blogs to advertise litters of puppies for sale or to mention having puppies available''.

Thank you...
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

18-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Cute pups,

James I am a little confused, is this Missies first or second litter...as it says on your web site Missies new litter???

Just wondered if you could clarify!!
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-10-2009, 01:41 PM
It looks like Missy is 17 months old and this is her second litter...

They are absolutely gorgeous... How many did she have?
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2009, 01:46 PM
They are lovely, but I dont get why you didnt wait till your bitch was a a bit more mature? (especially if this really is her second litter).
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

18-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes, thats what I thought two litter in such a young bitch , considering the gestation period , she must have had these litters back to back.

Does not really add up to the ethics of your goals,

Also nowhere do you mention health screening on your dog, yet you are quick to condemn the KC!!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh dear oh dear.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2009, 06:03 PM
18months is too youn for a first litter, nevermind a second
jamessmith
New Member!
Male 

18-10-2009, 06:46 PM
to all the people who commented on missies age,missy was 18 months old on her first pregnancy,and nearly 2 on her second,many may think that this is too young for a bitch to be bred,i only concidered breeding her the second time so soon,after consulting my vet, [ Link removed/please read our posting guidlines about link dropping/advertising ] my dogs are in a1 physical condition,and are fed only the best varied diet! all of my dogs are true to breed in their physical appearance,and temperament,and the excercise they ALL recieve daily is above and beyond what most people would percieve as normal,i will willingly invite any of you who has made remarks to come and see ALL of my dogs in person,then perhaps you will see and understand how truely dedicated i am to my dogs and their breeds,the comment about the k.c,the kennel club have finally woken up to the plight of the "BRITISH BULLDOG"why?? because there are so many unhealthy lines out there,bitches who cant selfwhelp,males who cant self tie,severe breathing problems,hip-dysplasia the list goes on! does this sound like the iconic british dog,who has stood for everything british??I THINK NOT!! and do you think any of those dogs could do what they were originally bred to do,i wager they couldnt,people are entitled to their own opinions,i can only go by what i have seen with my own eyes and know to be true! and finally every pup that leaves my home is subject to inspection by my vet,and you can see on my website i have updated pictures of nearly all of the pups from the first litter,and ime in regular contact with those owners regarding diet/exercise and general training tips for their dogs,no reported health problems ,just fit active healthy dogs and much praise for providing them with the dogs of their dreams! people should see for themselves before jumping to conclusions and tut tutting......
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >