Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-01-2014, 05:55 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread [Friday]

As Lynn and Helena are still in the land of Nod, may I wish you all

with hopes that the horrid weather forecast has not affected you.

I wish all poorlies better, all those damp drier, all those cold warmer - and just have as best a day as you wish.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Morning Malka - off to bed in a bit.. pouring here, but it is the first time we have had rain for ages, nothing like England... and WOWeeee the East coast of America and Canada is getting a clanger of a winter storm!!! crazy!!!

I have just got home from a trip to the mall.. nothing exciting, I got 4 new bras

Hope everyone who follows is safe and sound from flooding!!! and all other weather related incidents!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2014, 06:18 AM
Morning [evening] Debbie - I remember when my twin moved from Boston to Seattle and said "oh well, it is not too hot in the summer and it does not snow in the winter, but it rains nearly every day!"

But four bras? What a spend-up you had!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 06:24 AM
I forget your sister is/was here the weather observation is about right

yes 4 bras.. woohooo, buy 1 get 1 free!! so I got 4!! best thing is I don't have to buy a bra for a while
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

03-01-2014, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I forget your sister is/was here the weather observation is about right

yes 4 bras.. woohooo, buy 1 get 1 free!! so I got 4!! best thing is I don't have to buy a bra for a while
Psst - do not tell anyone but I mostly let my boobies sit on my knees!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Morning Malka, DD and all,

Firstly please take great care everyone today in the south and west who are going to be hit worst by flooding and indeed anyone else inland who gets affected.
They have been saying on the tele yesterday and today there is a serious risk to life in the floods and strong winds.

I have been following it even more closely as Charly and Ash are still in North Devon which the first high tide hits at 7.05 this morning and there is another later. They are leaving Devon today after a visit to the dogs trust and driving over 200 miles to Staffordshire to visit Ash's brother so I am rather worried about them being out and about in it.

I don't have any flooding problems here but I dare say the winds will again knock some trees down and we will lose our electric again. Minor problem considering what others will be going through.

Lynn hope your hand is improving now and I hope anyone else poorly is now improving.

Long day at work for me again today. Take care all and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2014, 06:47 AM
Morning, Malka, DD and Bev. Have to be at the hospital for 9.25 so Dillon needs feeding and walking earlier today.

Take care everyone who are in the affected flood and storm areas. Bev I am sure if Ash and Charly feel it is safer to stay put they will. I can imagine how worried you must be.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Malls, DD, Bev and all

Wow DD you know how to live! I only ever wear a bra if I am going out and usually buy them at tk Macs at discounted prices, it's the first thing I take off when I get home.

I can't believe we have more rain and gales forecast, it is difficult to get out because of the flooding. I hope Charley has a good journey today.

How is the hand Lynn?

Also hope H is over the worst also all of the other poorlies and their doggies.

Not an exciting day here, dodging showers, a. trip to the garage to get my headlamp bulb replaced, dropping off cousins socks and pyjamas which are now labelled, picking up his tv which is on the blink and needs returning then off to work for a rest!

I hope everyone has a good day, stay safe!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Good morning everyone. Not such a good morning for meeee. There is a NASTY storm moving this way in America, too. I soooo hope it doesn't come down here to Atlanta. I can't stand winter weather.

It's less than 20 degrees F (INSANE) and Bunny (Jade) didn't want to sleep in her crate in the den/basement and started making a noisy fuss so I am down here wide awake at 2 in the morning and have turned on the heaters and everything.

I REALLY wanted to bring her up into my room, but her and Nigredo don't do well together at night and it turns into a mess. She tends to pee on the floor, and I think she's trying to mark out his scent from her sleeping area.

My room is also small and cluttered and they don't share space very well. Wish there was something I could do, then we could all be sleeping in my nice warm room upstairs

They do fine in the daytime when the lights are on and everybody is awake... but at night, it turns into a nightmare. The lights go off, and the issues begin... and the peeing She doesn't pee otherwise and is a pretty good girl in the house.

Soooo Nigredo is on the couch, and she is in her crate! I can't leave because I don't leave the heater on when I am not here and she will make another fuss if it gets back cold again. She is resting, now thankfully. I will likely be up all night long, however

We don't really get this type of freezing weather so this is kind of just throwing us all for a loop...

Trying to get comfy (notice heater in front of crate)

SLEEP

ALSO SLEEP

Oldies!! Argh...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Morning Gerry hope today isn't as hectic as it sounds.
Stay safe in the storms. Hand feeling ok thank you.
Gorden is going back to work for a rest like yourself.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »