View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 11:50 AM
HELENA,am all disappointed now Thought I'd discovered something amazing with the window cleaning man pants!
Also good to know I haven't totally lost in and there are others out there who like to have a rummage in OH's drawers!! Will take your advice and try what you recommended,may as well use these out now though
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 11:55 AM
We live and learn Eileen, we live and learn - time to move on from those pants. If they start to leave any marks on the windows, you'll know you haven't washed them!!! Euuuuw, Eileen's got skidmarks on her windows!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
We live and learn Eileen, we live and learn - time to move on from those pants. If they start to leave any marks on the windows, you'll know you haven't washed them!!! Euuuuw, Eileen's got skidmarks on her windows!!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Hey Harvey,

We use Weldbond or an epoxy glue, and clamps, depending on the job. Don't usually use dowls unless the joint gets stress, and didn't on this one.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Sneaks in hoping H isn't around ....

Scrub all the plans. Saw a nicer sewing machine than my one going in the Buy & Sell column and it was being sold with a new Overlocker and both for just €50!

So I phoned and leapt in the car and spent about half hour trying to get out of the roadworks when realised I didn't have my purse Back home thro the roadworks to get purse and get Bella too coz of course she thought I'd come home duh.

Drove to near Ayia Napa and bought it and bought the huge carved wooden elephant they were selling too lol!

Someone on the forum said they wanted just the overlocker so I've messaged her telling her to ring me and she can have that for around 20 and I will put my other sewing machine on for sale.

Sand/dust storm weather is now back. Housework can wait. I've got a sick headache. Probly not helped by all the driving but might be because proper storm is on the way. So no working on laptop for me - off to doss on daybed with Bella (who was an ANGEL all the way to Liopetri and all the way back so I took her to the Salt Lake for a treat on the way home). I was SO proud of her it was her best ever journey in the car. Didn't bark once until we arrived at their house and she saw their dog in the street. Let her out and they got on lovely and while I was inside their house she just LAID UNDER MY CHAIR!

And I've been bitten in about 6 places - don't think it's mozzies but they are itching like mad. Might have been down at the lake.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks H.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-09-2013, 01:21 PM

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Huge carved wooden elephant...lovely You know there's a superstition as to how an elephant ornament should be positioned in your home Looked it up,but there seems to be a few variations,suppose to bring money and prosperity if you can work out whether his trunk or butt should face the door
Hope your headache eases,have a wee relaxing Bella cuddle
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

Was waiting on that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2013, 01:46 PM
I've got Ganesh the Elephant God on my mantlepiece and he brings Prosperity and Luck - allegedly - don't know what happened here, but maybe things could have been WORSE if he hadn't have been around
Forgot to say Sara, I love your Queen Anne Toe
Happy Birthday to Loki from all Norties, doesn't seem like yesterday since you he came to you Linda, I remember it all happening
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »