View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Hi everyone just walked Amber again, very cold out there now but at least it is dry. June lovely photo of Mabs and also the ones on her page too.
Lynn glad Gorden is accomplishing his tasks.
Griff hope you are feeling better and that ear is on the mend.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Ah Griff if it goes floppy you will have to tape it up like they do for shepherds lazy ears when puppies. Off to watch midsomer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Very cold here too and a lovely clear sky with lots of stars tonight.
Well getting the beds moved tonight a bit too ambitious. Both chests of drawers made the taller slimmer one already filled nice deep drawers so plenty of room, old chest being dismantled to bring downstairs.
We will have cheese on toast in a while and a glass of red and then I will go up and see how much I can get in the wide chest of drawers that's taking bedding and towels plus I have the ottoman that became Dillon's toy box and now isn't to put some stuff in if needed.
Tomorrow will be a dump trip. Monday and in the week may be a dismantling bedroom cupboard week. Oh how I have waited to rip that out too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Lol Brenda, i thought about a scaffold piercing for my ear but beings as your cartilage gets destroyed it would still be floppy...will bear in mind the tape though Lol
Moyra, our walk was nice and dry...bit dodgy walking round the field in the pitch black on soggy mud, are you managing on crutches or have you gone back to your walker now??
Lynn, wrecking things, fixing things...love all of it, hope the cupboard dismantling goes well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Been hailing on and off all night, keeping an eye on the girls as Keshi has stayed in the Master Suite and Mabs has a strop on about it, she has gone into the Big House at the moment, but waiting for her moment to pounce on HER room
Friend has rung, she's in High Peak and its snowing there, been doing that since 3pm, no hail there though!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Ooooh June wonder of the hail will turn to snow.
Filled second chest of drawers up will need the ottoman for quilts and pillows doing that tomorrow. Then more wrecking can begin in earnest in the week.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 09:06 PM
Oooh Lynn you won't know yourself in a couple of months. Just think you can have your wrecking spree, and take out all those months when things kept going from bad to worse, out on those pieces of wood
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Thats the plan June.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Hello all,
Been busy last couple of days, not sure why though lol we've cleaned fish tank out yesterday, well I say we...I meant Tony I bought new gravel, 1 bag of small black gravel and another bag of larger black and white gravel ( looks more like pebbles) the tank looks great now
We've been out and about shopping today.
Rosie been out and is now fast asleep across the middle of the living room floor
Will have to read through and catch up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Hi Mandy, nice to hear the fishy wishy's are keeping up with the latest trends in tank decoration
Cannot believe Dixie has left Casualty
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >