Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
hey guys, the bottles of wine are flowing. I'm Michaela, sorry never really introduced myself properly! me and mum are fine, my auntie is here and we having a good night! Dad can do wants hes no friend of mine!!!!! Thanks to all xxxxx
awe glad you auntie has arrived,,, PS love your name for mum
MUM-PY not telling my son that one im sure it would stick,,,,
ps my son is also 17 but he is a right wee me me me type at the moment,,,you dont do lessons on being a good / kind / careing 17yr old do ya?
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Hi Michaela you a really caring daughter so glad you are there for your mum and also your aunt is there for her too. Can't be easy for you both. Thinking of you . Big hugsxxxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi Michaela, hope you all enjoy your wine tonight. Your mum is so lucky to have a caring daughter like you. Sending hugs to you, mum and your auntie. Keep strong all of you.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Have just caught up with threads so my apologies for not seeing this before, I hope you are hanging in there while you come to terms with things

I can`t offer advise because everyone is different, I can`t tell you how to feel or anything like that, all I can say is I was a betrayed wife and as soon as I found out I saw a solicitor and divorced the thing, I don`t ever forgive betrayal.
I`m one who can completely shut off feelings so that betrayers are non-entities, they certainly get no tears shed over their departure by me because they don`t deserve it so in that respect getting rid was a very easy thing for me, [ had a brilliant divorce party ! ], hence I`m not going to try to give advice because not many are able to just shut off feelings that way
But like everyone else, I can echo alongside them that you are not alone, if you want to rant, or talk, or just have some virtual hugs, we are all here for you

)))))hugs(((((
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Just caught this and I'm so sorry you both are going through all this.At least you have each other.You need to ditch the bitch and take your time about your OH,he needs to sweat big time.
Take care of one another and I hope everything works out for you,thinking of you,and mega ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to the both of you,xxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Morning Caroline and Michaela.

Hugs.......

x0x0x0x0x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Hope the wine helped you to get a little sleep last night and that you haven't got raging headaches this morning
So glad to hear you have your sister and daughter around you to help you through this terrible time! Sending you {{{{Hugs}}}}
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
hey guys, the bottles of wine are flowing. I'm Michaela, sorry never really introduced myself properly! me and mum are fine, my auntie is here and we having a good night! Dad can do wants hes no friend of mine!!!!! Thanks to all xxxxx
Hope you, your mum and auntie enjoyed your evening and are feeling ok this morning. Welcome to Dogsey Michaela. Take care of your mum xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Just saw this

Hope the wine helped a tiny bit.

Don'yt know what to say except big hugs and thinking of you the dogs your daughter and yiur sister

(((((((HUGS))))))
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2007, 12:13 PM
just popped on to see how you all are, hope your ok, shona xxx
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >