View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 04:13 PM
Daughter is propping me up at the moment. She is so good, 17 with the head and heart of a much more mature person. God bless her, she is my rock just now.

Thanks for all your support, get the feeling I will need it this next while.
x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-10-2007, 04:13 PM
So sorry Caroline you must be feeling very hurt...(hug).

Have a strong drink/scream into a pillow and tell yourself it's his loss...thinking of you xxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Glad to hear your daughter is propping you up, you sure need a prop at the moment don't you. Still thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok after this terrible shock. We're always here for you when you feel up to it.xxx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks guys (this is her daughter btw.)

just replying for mumpy, if it is just me and mum we will be fine, if he comes back he comes back but he wont have my trust again, he lied to me too. But anyways thanks for trying to keep mum sane xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I think you're doing a good job of that yourself!!! I'm so sorry for both of you, wish we could help more..... hugs to you and your mum, she'll get through it - eventually, and come out a stronger person, and if he does come back I hope one day he gets his comeuppance - what goes around comes around remember that!!! Take care, xxxx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 04:58 PM
You know that's funny, i think i may have said that to dad in relation to something else! but i believe that too. I will always stand by mum no matter how long it takes, i will never screw her over! Thanks guys xxxx

ps mum's a pretty tough cookie, wonder how strong she gonna be after!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 05:26 PM
just wanted to send more hugs really. What a tar of a daughter you are as well. Loads of hugs for you too, this must be hard for you as well, we're here for you as well you know.
sammerson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2007, 05:28 PM
blah, if that's the case, then neither one of them were good enough for you anyways!!!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 05:34 PM
How Awful glad you have your daughter and sister to lean on.. so sorry..
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Just caught this thread and so sorry to hear this Caroline, for you and your daughter. What you do with regard to your hubby only you can decide. Don't make any snap decisions now. As for your 'friend', bin her. She's broken the cardinal rule of a best friend and should never be trusted again.
What a cracking daughter you have there, very mature outlook and will get you through this. Between her and us on here, you're going to be fine. You're never alone. We're here when you need us. xxx
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >