View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:19 AM
please dont make any snap decisions everyone needs time for dust to settle. feel free to pm me if you need to let off steam. can understand how you are feeling - sending you big (((((hugs)))))

suexx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Oh god!!

Can't imagine this at all.....

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Ditch them both and get as much out of the pair of them as you can. It's one thing being betrayed by a stranger but by your best friend. Totally and utterly morally reprehensible, the only thing worse would be if it was your sister.
Becky
Agree with Becky on this one.

Also agree with everyone else too - let the dust settle then work out what to do.

Can't believe your "friend" thinks you can still be friends after this??
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm so very sorry,Thinking of you (((HUGS)))
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:39 AM
So sorry to hear this.
Try to be strong for the sake of your daughter and the dogs.

I think you have been given so much advice that I will not add to your confusion by giving any more. Glad your sister is coming to stay.

Eunice xx
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Sorry to learn your news.

When you are feeling less shell shocked, I hope you will come to see that neither of them are worthy of your love and trust.
I also hope you will find some small comfort in the fact that if he cheated on you with HER, he will cheat on HER with someone else - the same can be said of her!

What goes around, comes around...
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2007, 11:23 AM
Good grief! I've got no idea what to say right now, but if you're in need of a mate, you know where I am!

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Why is it always the best friend these men go off with??? It's a sign of a very weak minded man imo, because he couldn't be a**ed to go out looking for someone else if he had wanted to, no he likes it handed to him on a plate!!! Grrrrr. I hate men like this!!!

This nearly, almost, happened to me 12 years ago, but I managed to put a stop to it when I saw the signs and kept putting 2 and 2 together, but was told I was being paranoid! Now I always, always listen to my gut instinct, and I can tell you now, it would never happen to me ever again, he'd be out of that door so fast before he could even say her name!!! Grrrrr. Really, really hate men like this who are just looking for easy pickings!

It won't last of course and he'll come running back just like mine did, and will probably deny it all too, just like mine did, but it's always there at the back of my mind!!! If I'd have had absolute proof at the time, he would not be here now, I'd have thrown him out big time!!!

I don't know what you want, whether you'll take him back if he comes begging, that's up to you, but if you've got 100% proof, I just wouldn't bother, it's gonna happen again! Men like this don't change - ever!

Don't have anything to do with HER whatever you do, that's a big no-no!!!!!

Oh dear, oh dear, how upset you must be. You're just going to have to ride it out whichever way it goes aren't you. You poor thing, I've been there and it's not nice. Lots of hugs to you sweetheart.xxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 12:09 PM
OMG I dont know what to say,,,,,Of all the people on dogsey you were the last one I would have thought would be in this position, how horrid,
Do you think she is trying to justify her actions due to it being a smaller community, in a way is she trying not to be a social outcast, having friends up that part of the land has taught me values are diff up there, that sort of thing is a no no,,,,
to cry to your daughter is outrageous, who does she think she is,
You have my phone number,,,,,you know where I am if you need a rant, so so sorry to hear this,
ps I would let them know your sis is on route,,,if she is anything like mine, should she bump into her there could be dental bills, sending big hugs,,,shona xxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 12:25 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, I doubt anything I say will be of a comfort to you. What a horrid person to do that to you, the both of them. Please don't take him back, if he will do it with your best pal I don't think you'd ever really trust him again.
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this-you will be in my thoughts.

Take your time over making your decisions whatever they may be, glad your sister is coming for some support.

Take care of yourself, your daughter and your dogs.

xxk
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »