View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Right now I have spent nearly an hour on the phone to her trying to make her feel bad.
She thinks she has done nothing wrong.
She thinks our relationship will survive.
She thinks she did nothing to encourage him to leave me.
She is the one crying down the phone to my daughter!! I'm going to hang up in a minute.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Please don't feel sorry for her, she has done wrong, this is just a ploy, they have both done wrong, at the end of the day it's up to you if you stay friends with her, but personally I wouldn't give her the time of day or waste my breath on her, she's just not worth it, and how dare she drag your daughter into it
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:36 AM
If she was standing in front of me right now I'd like to slap her.
She sounds full of guilt to me and trying to gain approval that she has done no wrong. I cant imagine how your feeling but have her rub your face in is just callous.
Put the phone down on her.
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:43 AM
Have phoned my sister, she is going to get on a boat and come in to be with us.
We just need to work out now the damage limitation stage.

Roof over heads, food in dogs tummies & stuff like that.
Sanity will have to take a back seat for a while.
I would top myself but the dogs and daughter need me!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:44 AM
To me there's two issues here. Your husband and your friend, how to deal with your husband is your decision. How to deal with your friend is easy, bin her big time. She has broken the biggest rule as a friend and betrayed you. I don't care if she says your husband did all the running or whatever.
In my mind friendships come above all. You don't mess with other peoples husbands, boyfriends period.
I wasn't married but I had it done to me 10 years back, the stress of it all resulted in a miscarriage which hit me hard at the time. I'm moved on with my life now but still have moments of sadness over it. More than anything it's the betrayal of trust that saddens me. Be strong girl, and keep getting it off your chest, it does help, BIG HUGS
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:45 AM
She is the one who has done wrong and as the others have said she's trying to get your approval for what she has done. No matter how you look at it having an affair with someone you know to be married is wrong.
Thinking of you and if there is anything I can do to help then just ask.
Becky
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
Have phoned my sister, she is going to get on a boat and come in to be with us.
We just need to work out now the damage limitation stage.

Roof over heads, food in dogs tummies & stuff like that.
Sanity will have to take a back seat for a while.
I would top myself but the dogs and daughter need me!
Good your sister is coming over. Someone to talk to.
As for your last statement. I know that's the way your feeling but it will get better. Your daughter needs you so please put those thoughts out of your mind. However do talk to your sister about the way your feeling. You will get through this because you're the strong one and can rise about it all You just need to take your time and deal with it one day at a time.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Had to take time to think on this as simial happened to me many moons ago so brings back bad memories, however good came of it and I met Pete and so on.

At present you are raw and hurting like mad, dont make decisions immediately however you probably cannot take your husband back as you will never totally trust him again and why should you, he may try by crawling then by blaming you but whatever him or your so called friend say its not you at all and they try to shift the blame to make themselves less guilty, keep as strong as you can, rely on your sister for a while and stay with us here, we care, you can do it be strong and show em you dont need either of them and its their loss losing you, xxxxx will be thinking of you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2007, 09:05 AM
I am so sorry.I agree with the others how she can call herself a friend let alone a Best Friend is beyond me.It took the two of them to let it get this far.If she was really a Friend she would not of allowed it to happen.They are both very very wrong.
(((Hugs)) to you and your Daughter.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Big hugs.
Inexcusable of both of them.
WE are here for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »