Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
just have agood idea about the drugs but dont know what - know he has used in the past but i do for sure know he is drinking on a daily basis. he can get through a whole bottle of jack daniels in one go and now i feel he is getting to the stage where he cant remember what he is doing when he is drunk.

have spoke to his dad and he has yet another phone number. have also texted but obviously didnt have any credit to respond.
With some luck,,,,he will not be into heavy drugs,,In my experiance,,im sure one of the others who work with addicts that have already posted will be able to confirm or deny this,,, but most drug addicts take drugs,,and mabey a few drinks, most alcoholics drink, but may take a few drugs, the two dont really normaly go hand in hand,,,not sure why,,, he may just be at the begining of the slippery slope,,so dont lose hope just yet,,,if you ever want to pm me feel free,, I know how your feeling,, I guess it must be worse when it is you son instead of brother,,I cant imagine how I would feel if it were my son,,,I went through hell with james, then again he did too I supose,,,just he cant remember the most of it, sending hugs, shona x
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8