View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Thin or Curvy
Thin 2 2.94%
Curvy 52 76.47%
Dont care 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Curvy,but at the end of the day,if someone is happy with the way they look-its fine by me.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 07:18 PM
definitely curvy!!ive been stick thin and now im "over curvy"...lol and havent had any problems getting blokes either way..lol
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2005, 07:56 PM
I must be weird (well I know I am) because I prefer being slim. I don't mean skeleton thin but I just prefer being slim to curvy sorry
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I had hyperthyroidism just before I got married 2.5 years ago and I went down to 8 stone (from 10 st) in about 4 weeks, it was awful, Id walk to the top of the stairs and be so out of breath that I thought I was gonna pass out, Id go to a friends house for dinner and id still be hungry on the way home so Id have to stop off at McDonalds (and Id of eaten a huge dinner at my friends house ), the doc gave me some tablets and beta-blockers and 4 months later I was back to my normal 10 st, Im a tad over that now and although I would like to be a bit slimmer again I never want to go through that again.
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
im went to buy clothes yesterday and im a size 10 so im aiming to put on some pounds to get to a size 12!
I'll do you a swap hayley and then we can both be a size 12.

I think curvy can mean many things. I think as long as you are healthy that is the main thing.

I was a 12 for a long time then I met someone and too many good meals and take aways had a negative effect, on both of us

I did managed to lose about a stone this time last year and have kept it off. But lost the will power to continue, but would ideally like to lose just about another stone, but need to get some will power back.

However, it doesn't matter what I do I'll still have a little pot belly I even had many moons ago when I was a size 10

Aileen x
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a few more curves than I would like, but hubby says I'm built for comfort and not for speed so if he is happy about it I shouldnt worry, but I would like to lose a few of the curves

Mo
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2005, 11:42 PM
ty alieen, i just feel to skinny at the mo, so i need to get back on the pounds lol!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 03:28 PM
i voted curvy because i am ( now anyways) tom loves me the way i am thin or curvy
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Stephanie
I had hyperthyroidism just before I got married 2.5 years ago and I went down to 8 stone (from 10 st) in about 4 weeks, it was awful, Id walk to the top of the stairs and be so out of breath that I thought I was gonna pass out, Id go to a friends house for dinner and id still be hungry on the way home so Id have to stop off at McDonalds (and Id of eaten a huge dinner at my friends house ), the doc gave me some tablets and beta-blockers and 4 months later I was back to my normal 10 st, Im a tad over that now and although I would like to be a bit slimmer again I never want to go through that again.
mine the other way round due to my illness my thyroid no longer works at all im on thyroxine .. so i got big a size 12 to size 18 recently i have lost a stone though
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2005, 04:31 PM
i voted curvy
cause i am curvy and to be honest the average woman is no longer a size 8,, my OH loves me for me and so did my ex hubby,, they both prefer curvy women,, would love to lose some weight but hey you only live once and diane you look good girl and last time i seen you your jeans where falling off you
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >