Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I think its great that your not completely shutting the door on him quite yet, its great that he will have the chance of still seeing/dating you.

I still feel hes going to be in shock when this happens, I went through the same sort of thing with dougie, I threatened to do it for so long that he just assumed I wouldnt do it,
by the time I did it though it had prob been going on for to long,
at least your not feeling like that though steph so there is still hope there for him, if he can just see the mistakes hes making and sort them out,
I really hope you can sort this out, even if it does take a major shock for him to see that your not always just "Going to be there" without some effort on his part x
Thanks Hun xxxx
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
Sorry steph i'v only just seen this.
I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time, hopefully the shock will bring him out of his perfect little world, and he will start to see you for who you really are. If not, well its his loss.
Hugs to you hun xxxx
As you say if he can not be bothered then its his loss
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Good for you. Heres to a better life.

Do u think theres "anything" going on with his step daughter?
No, just that he has brought the step-kids up since babies, and even his own two boys from his first marriage complain how she pokes her nose. She just wants to be noticed like a spoilt child even her own daughter she wants everyone to think is special....more special then the other 9 grand kids(yea right) I think its more like she is like her Mother.....she's a nosey git too
She pokes her nose into everyones lives, even her own brothers and sister......likes the sound of her own voice more-like
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9