Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2007, 12:41 PM
*************NEW TOTAL****************

We now have enough money for 24.6 sacks of food for all of the lovely lovely Wiccaweys dogs. This will feed them for just over 12 days. We are getting nearer to the target of 64 sacks and a full month but there is still some way to go.

A big :clap: goes out to those of you that have contributed already, we couldn't do it without you

Ross says that although he may be lucky enough to have some turkey in his foster home on Christmas day he knows that lots of his friends, the ones staying at Wiccaweys will not be so fortunate but that they would really enjoy having a big bowl of Laughing Dog food as that is yummy too....he says please please could you help them to have a merry christmas and he will send you all cyber sloppy kisses and wiggles.

ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Im up to 34 sacks of food now. Please remember that I am only counting money actually received so we have a very accurate expectation of what we will be able to order. There are still some people who have kindly offered to donate that the money has not yet arrived for so hopefully we will be able to get a few more days food for Wiccaweys yet.

This appeal finishes today, it has run for 2 weeks and I will announce the total bags of food that have been paid for at the end of the week when hopefully all of the monies will have come in.

I am really pleased with the response we have had. Food is always something that is needed at a rescue like Wiccaweys and you can never have too much of it as it will keep and be used in next to no time. There is still time to help if you would like to do so and contribute to pushing that final total up as high as we can.

Thanks to all of Wiccaweys wonderful supporters.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2007, 03:26 PM
This appeal is now closed.

Huge thanks to those of you that supported this, I will be writing the cheque to Laughing Dog the dog food company on Fri which will hopefully allow for any straggling cheques to arrive.

I will post the total raised once I have a final figure.

Alexa
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2007, 09:40 PM
I can now announce how much money has been raised for the Wiccsmas Dinner Appeal.

As of this evening (excluding anything that may trickle in over the weeked) we have raised a stonking great £684.90 towards dog food for Wiccaweys this Christmas.

This will buy 41.7 sacks of dog food and keep them all fed for over 20 days.

Well done and a huuuugggggge thank you to every last one of you that helped to achieve this. I know that Sarah and Paul will be immensly grateful to you all for your support.

Cheque will be in the post first thing Monday morning to Laughing Dog!!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2007, 07:26 AM
Great news Alexa and a great job by Dogsey once again
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3