Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-07-2006, 08:32 PM

Skip - Border Collie

Skip is a very handsome Black & White chap of 12 months who has come to Wiccaweys from an Irish rescue.

Skip is just a smashing boy - we love him to bits! He has a wonderful nature and is such a friendly lad. He loves the company of other dogs.

Skip apologises for his pictures, but standing still is realllllllly boring! Playing is much more fun!

If you feel you can offer Skip the home he deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Skip is a real wriggle bum, with loads of love and bundles of energy just dying to be used up in as many dun ways as possible.

He really loves it when he gets one on one attention and will turn into an even more superb dog for that special someone who is willing to put the effort in with him.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2006, 10:31 PM
aww now he is gorgeous i hope someone gives him a home
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Skip has come to stay with me for some special attention and lessons in how to live in a house.

He has discovered that bones are fantastic and that cuddles in bed are pretty good too. The Tv was a bit scary for him yesterday to start with, he tried to herd it and then went looking for the people and animals he could see......he was convinced they would be behind it or under it Bless him.

He is a lovely wiggly boy that just wants someone of his own to love very much indeed.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 06:21 PM
aww bless him he sounds fantastic i hope he gets his new home real soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Skip is still with me on foster, people seem to be overlooking him due to his long legs and short coat. Another one that unfortunatly people see as ugly.

What they dont see is the fabulous nature, the games he plays with his doggy friends in the garden, the cuddles he has with the children he knows, the greeting you get when you come in and he makes it quite plain that he has missed you and I think the sweetest thing I have seen for a long time was Skip comforting a crying baby in his pram last weekend. He very very gently put his head inside and snuffled him making little whimpering noises....he was beyond gentle, he understood.

Skip can be a very overwhelming dog, he is a very very bouncy boy that can hit you a bit like a whirlwhind, we have been working hard on training a sit for any situation and we seem to be making progress. He now leans against your leg and accepts all the loving that you are willing to give him.

Skip entertains himself by playing with the other dogs and hunting out the bones in the garden, he can amuse himself for ages. His other favourite pasttime is to stare at the cat. Skip has never been given the opportunity to catch the cat or do him harm but I would not reccomend he be homed with cats as his behaviour is quite intimidating for them.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
aww i would never say he was ugly hes gorgeous so he has long legs and a short coat people who walk past him without taking any real notice are mssing out on a beautiful loving dog there loss i hope this boy gets his home
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Skip is still waiting.....

Here he is giving me a lovely cuddle

and another one of his ambushing one of his friends in the field

bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 06:01 PM
aww what beautiful pics skip shows that he has so much love to give someone i hope someone chooses him and gives the home he needs so that he can give them all the love
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Skip is still sending big kisses and cuddles to all propective homes
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >