Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread,Sunday, 18th December.

Good morning everyone, very dark and foggy again here.

LG glad the pigeon killer is no more you don't say what happened to him. Sorry to hear about poor Gypsy's toe.

Lynn, Sorry to hear Gill is not doing so well on this lot of chemo, her Christmas could be miserable then,, poor lass.

Brenda, your new neighbours seem not to care about the dog they are looking after so how would they treat one of their own?

Jenny, is that right you are having all the good weather down there whilst we are more like Doone valley up here all thick clammy fog.

Hope everyone is near enough ready for Christmas. I shall be happy once my Tuesday's order comes from Tesco and I know I have everything I ordered.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope everything is in your Tesco order and then you can relax until after the "day"

Sorry to read Gill is not feeling so good with this round of chemo. Hope she feels better for Christmas

Sorry about the broken toe Gordon but I expect she will soon forgive you once normal exercise resumes. Good that the pigeon shooter has had his comeuppance.

Griff hope you aren't suffering too much from you naughty outing with friends.

Still quite dark at the moment but at least it is dry and no fog. Plans changed yesterday and we went into Eastbourtne instead and my was it foggy about 2 miles from home. Left in bright sun and then we hit it. Still everyone on the road for once was driving sensibly. Got what Paul (son) wanted and then we came home. Think he is brewing a cold for Christmas just what I need to catch

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Good morning Dogsey.
Yes Moyra we have been very lucky with some quite balmy weather although today is only 2c and foggy.
Sorry to hear about Gill, I hope to hear some good news soon.
I've got to go back and find the LG story!
Hope you all have a good Sunday. Thought you might like to see Brixham at night! (not my picture, a friends)
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	15622599_10157884318685392_7407150391796430574_n.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	5341  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Morning peeps. What a lovely pic of Brixham Nippy. Moyra my Tesco order comes on Tuesday aswell. Hope they don't muddle mine up with yours. lol!!
Anyone else been having trouble with their computer and emails. Mine has been playing up something awful over the last couple of days. Dratted thing. Hope poorly foot is not so painful today for Gypsy LG.
Not much on the cards today. Have a good day all.
Time we all started to smile more during the day so think of something happy. Smile Peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and Nippy Jen and all to follow.

Not foggy here this morning just damp and miserable. Glad the fog has cleared Laure left at 7.30 today to get back to Essex and work.

Hope son does not gift you a cold for christmas Sue.
Moyra fingers crossed you get everything you need in your Tesco order mine the other week was a complete shambles.
Lovely picture Nippy Jen. Gorden's dad lives in Summercombe and his dad's mum had a b&b around Brixham area many years ago.

I have to go and some change some things at Tesco today and get a few bits then we are meeting Michael and Margaret for coffee this afternoon.

Have a good day all and hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 09:12 AM
Brenda

Lynn, small world. Summercombe is lovely. High up, you can see over most of Brixham.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Very quiet on here today, Everybody doing their last Christmas shopping I guess.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Been doing some present wrapping etc. I am very stiff and sore from the haircut I gave the honeysuckle and jasmine yesterday, so have had an easy day really. I've still got the Rude Post Office to go to tomorrow as it was chock a block on Friday, hoping Monday afternoon will be better, I will have to queue this time though as its really cutting it fine that everyone gets their prezzies and cards on time.
Fire is lit and already going dark and got the lamps on now.
Feeling pretty cold here and been dull all day. Can't compete with Tropical Brixham I'm afraid Piccie is beautiful Nippy, a lovely place to live isn't it. A lovely part of the world really and if things had gone differently I would have been quite happy to move down there, but it didn't work out.
Babies are 2 weeks old today, eyes are open and they are beginning to crawl. Let The Fun Begin I've been promised piccies and a vid today, but nothing as yet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Back from changing some things in the sale at Tesco. Some bits of shopping and coffee and cake with Michael and Margaret.
Just sent over George and Owens money for Christmas and sent Tracey her vouchers. Just some little odds and ends to get for people and food and some drink and I'm done.

Aww another week for the babies and they will be ready to cause christmas havoc.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Good day all - lovely picture of Brixham, brings back some memories of many years ago - but that's another story! lol ! Perhaps not for the delicate ears of Dogsey members.
Glad Xmas shopping is going on a pace even if Rude Post Offices have yet to be faced and the odd purchase still to be made. Feel sure everyone will get there in time - even if it pushes up the blood pressure.
I've been doing bits and pieces round the place today following up yesterdays day if idleness - nothing too strenuous mind! Tomorrow is Manchester yet again for more fiscal exercise as one or two of the Mem's pressies have to be picked up - just hope I'm not given to swooning when the bill has to be faced! LOL !
Back later - the Mem has just summoned me, so I must away, bye fer now.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >