View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Candie, just for my personal records, can you tell me how old is Bud and why you had to have him castrated?
Thordell do you keep extensive records!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Good to hear that Bud is feeling better already
Dozeydanes
Dogsey Senior

24-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Glad Bud is back to normal. We had to have our old Stud dog done, he was 8 and he got over it fine.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Thanks everyone and lol@roxy!!The same worrying though had crossed my mind too!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Don’t know why you should be worried, perhaps I should have said personal interest rather than records, I do not keep names of people or animals. Have been interested in neutering of males for the past 12 years or so. Initially in the thoughts and findings of vets and doctors and of late in the reason for it being undertaken. Nothing sinister, just a polite enquiry.

Glad the boy is ok, and would love to know what the worring thought was.
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 04:26 PM
hi
It was just the word records that seemed a bit odd, now you have explained more i get what you meant!!Anyway thanks for your kind regards, he is doing fine!!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 04:27 PM
maybe because it was a strange request, but youve explained yourself now jackie
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 05:09 PM
Not really so strange, I'm interested in all aspects of dogs, their ownership and welfare, this particular subject is not because I am a deviant but because of a personal experience with one of my own dogs way back, it started me asking questions, and once you start getting answers you do not expect, you just keep digging deeper.

Realise the word records was strange, I did keep notes to start with but have never kept information beyond the breed and age of the dog, the information was used for an article published years ago, since then I do not record anything. So sorry for the misunderstanding, I did not think my request for information could be misunderstood, I will explain more in future, just thought it would be boring.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

24-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Its ok, we all say stuff not quite as clear as we could sometimes and also, we all read things not quite how we should sometimes, we are all human afterall and I dont think anyone meant anything 'nasty' on either side.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Come on Thordell admit it you are just plain "Nosey" and want to know the thinking behind it
Oddly enough I ask the same question of people who have their bitch spayed - so I must be nosey like you :smt040

Karen :smt039
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >