I think some people are abit touchy

Really?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I think some people are abit touchy
I think it might be safe to say that yes...when Sherre comes on all enthusiastic about getting a PP , then to be met with such things as.

Originally Posted by Pidge
I did see a great one the other day though, on a big, black 4x4 being driven by 50 yo mutton

Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Sorry i find personalised number plates ostentatious flashy - can't stand all that rubbish ! not into status symbols sorry!
You can safetly say , it is goign to rile some up..as mos tint he thread have either got one, or are encouging her to get one

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
What's the 'you' in bold for? Has someone offended someone in this thread?
Calling people "mutton" simply becuase they have dyed hair, wear make , are over 50 ,and own a PP , I think you can say , yep!!!... it proberbly represents half of Dogsey.. So take your pick, on who you may have offended

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Some people could have been offended by some of the comments that have been flung about thats all.
If the cap fits.....
"Mutton" "Ostentatious" "Flashy" "Status Symbols" to name a few

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I would think its safe to say, there is a possibility some may be offended,

I would be bloody offended if someone said shoulder of mutton to me,

I would need to weight that one up...whats better.....shoulder of mutton.....or half rack of pork with extra crackling....
Yep, and I scored a couple on her list...
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 07:52 PM
She could be right there, coz I'm a touchy/feely person if that's the same thing???? Plus I'm over 50 and I'm definitely a mutton jeff in my flashy sporty beemer, but then again, I don't have a private number plate , but then again, it might be on it's way (when Dave gets around to it!) so then I will more than qualify! Lol!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
She could be right there, coz I'm a touchy/feely person if that's the same thing???? Plus I'm over 50 and I'm definitely a mutton jeff in my flashy sporty beemer, but then again, I don't have a private number plate , but then again, it might be on it's way (when Dave gets around to it!) so then I will more than qualify! Lol!
Hey , we can start a new club.. the "Muttons over 50 club"

Only apply if you have a Private Plate
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Yea but your not blonde ya see you have to be blonde to qualify as mutton, now then...were does that leave me then.....bladdy cheeky pup

Elaine xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Yea but your not blonde ya see you have to be blonde to qualify as mutton, now then...were does that leave me then.....bladdy cheeky pup

Elaine xx
New rule,........none blondes can apply...

Other wise I`ll be all on my lonesome
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Lol, you'll be billy no mate anyway in that club of yours Jackie, coz even scrapping the blonde bit doesn't get me in, coz I still don't have that number plate!!! LMAO I CAN fix the hair though, with the help of a little bottle
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

10-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Lol, you'll be billy no mate anyway in that club of yours Jackie, coz even scrapping the blonde bit doesn't get me in, coz I still don't have that number plate!!! LMAO I CAN fix the hair though, with the help of a little bottle
You can borrow mine
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I think I may qualify for the mutton club, I have dyed blonde hair, wear loads of jewellery, ring on every finger, wear make-up, drive a 4x4, only thing I don't have is the P Plates, but I am looking.Forgot to say also 50+.
Page 8 of 35 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »