View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 02:52 PM
So sorry Griff but what a good friend you are and Max knew he was loved. Run free old boy.

Good news today for you June on the Zen front and long may it continue.

Do what you want Moyra and tell him to get stuffed he only lives with you because you are his mum and that is what mums do. Hugs.

No we didn't go out Griff said he would rather stay in the garden. Well I cut down a pear tree and a gooseberry bush, neither of which have fruited or bloomed since we moved here so not waiting any longer. One down and one to go and then will think of what to put there once the roots are out. Barry did use a pick axe on the gooseberry bush but the ground is way too hard to try the pear tree so will wait until it has rained. Been up the fields again and picked another pound of blackberries and again Teazle munched her way round too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Lovely afternoon, sun is out, all my jobs done. Supervet tonight
Moyra, he is lucky you are his mum because anyone else would have sent him packing long ago. He needs to grow up, he's a 40 odd year old man not a teenager
Big hugs Griff, its horrid I know. Is he going out leaving Molly on her own, thats hard on her after she's lost her big brother
Sue, that made me laugh about Teazle munching her way round, Mabs goes blackberrying every day when we go along the tow path, she carefully inspects each one before selecting the best ones
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Lol Sue, i have visions of you now with a chainsaw going mad chopping stuff down Lol Kota loves blackberries, on our walk just as we get ready to come home, she knows to sit by the bush and get her lead clipped on and she then gets given a couple of blackberries
No TW, he doesn't go out and drink... furthest he will go is down to the shop and buy some cans or a bottle of something so she will only be left for 5 minutes or so, worrying thing is he is supposed to be going back to work on tuesday so she will have to get used to being left pretty sharpish
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Oh poor Molly, hope she will cope. I am sure it will all sort out in the end. God bless and hope all will be well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 04:29 PM
I think I should put you all right, Steve was born in 1963 so is 53 years old!
God he is getting like his father who I got shot of when he was 43! I wonder where I get my patience from.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Sorry thinking of my own eldest son who is lost to me now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 04:35 PM
June, it must hit home, how do you give birth to such selfish children, both mine are the same. Wendy is a cow and I haven't heard from here in about 15 years.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2016, 04:46 PM
I've got my youngest son who is a lovely lad, but in theory he shouldn't be because his father (although a real charmer) was an alcoholic and all that goes with that addiction.
In fact my eldest is now 46, thinking about it!!!
Full House on The Chase, hoping they get the money
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I think I should put you all right, Steve was born in 1963 so is 53 years old!
God he is getting like his father who I got shot of when he was 43! I wonder where I get my patience from.
Good Lord I thought he was a teenager at best 20's the way he acts.
But he is the same age as me........year wise at least but sounds like he is acting the combination of his age 5+3 =8 at best.

Tell him to s*d off or shut up. And remind him people are by love/respect supposed to support their parents not make their lives a misery. (AS HE LIVES UNDER YOUR ROOF)

How dare he try to dictate what you can and cannot do.

Why can't he get a place of his own I doubt he would be able to house-flat share given personality.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Well I am 36 and back with my parents, I appreciate the fact that they let me stay with them and in my opinion Steve should thank his lucky stars that his mum still allows him to stay in her home...fact is Moyra, he needs you more than you need him!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >