register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: What Sex/Gender are you?
Male (Straight) 7 10.29%
Male (Gay) 2 2.94%
Female (Straight) 49 72.06%
Female (Gay) 2 2.94%
Other (maybe in the middle of a transission) 8 11.76%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 5 of 25 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »
CBT
Dogsey Senior

21-02-2005, 11:53 AM
you have no box for bisexual
CBT
Dogsey Senior

21-02-2005, 11:55 AM
i voted "other" because I have had relationships with straight men, bi sexual men, and bi sexual women.

basically I was a total hussy til i met my OH
CBT
Dogsey Senior

21-02-2005, 12:04 PM
(incase any ladies are wondering which is the best of the 3 options - speaking from experience I wouldnt hesitate in reccommending the bi-sexual man they are usually much better in the sack than your average hetero sexual bloke and the possibilities for fun are endless )
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-02-2005, 12:27 PM
hahaha ...well hasnt this becomean intersting poll!!!!!

I know CBT, sorry, I should have put in bi-sexual. Especially seeing as as far as my OH is concerned, I am bi. He reckons because I point out nice looking women that I am going to leave him for one!! Hahaha
CBT
Dogsey Senior

21-02-2005, 12:33 PM

I used to find women attractive and always used to wonder so I thought Id just go for it and had I a relationship with a woman and that was when I realised that men have been right all these years, women are a pain in the *** lol lol and thats when I decided to be straight again (with a leaning towards bi sexual men, cos most gay men arent attracted to women too ) I dont find women attractive at all now.

To anyone whos confused or curious abouit their sexualityI reccommend you try experimenting cos it helped me sort it out in my mind, and the woman I had the relationship with must have felt the same cos she got married and had a baby shortly after (with a man :smt003 )and she is really happy now
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Geez CBT thanks for the tips lol. You sound like youve had some excitement - make me feel boring now lol.

Each to their own that is what I have always said. I have lots of gay friends and my cousin has been in a same sex relationship with her partner for 10 years, to be honest I never even think of it just the norm.

I do find women and men attractive but could never go with a woman - just cant get over that there are certain bits for certain things to fit into lol.

But like I said I would never judge each to their own.
CBT
Dogsey Senior

21-02-2005, 12:42 PM
I know what you mean laura
I found that the country of "Lesbania" is quite nice for a weekend break but I wouldnt want to move there full time
I enjoyed the mountainous region ops: of the country but not the other areas if you know what I mean

lol what a conversation to be having at this time of day, and I cant even use the gin as my usual excuse ops:
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2005, 12:48 PM
ROTFLMFA

I like sausage
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Thats really interesting CBT and refreshingly honest I guess with a BS man you have the best of both worlds.
WiggilyStump
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2005, 12:57 PM
ops: Ahem to much information!!!
Page 5 of 25 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »