Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-04-2005, 09:52 PM

Help with schedule fees

I'm just filling in my Scottish SBT schedule and I'm a bit unsure of the fees.
I don't normally have a problem but this one seems to be worded differently.
It says, first entry £10 per dog (any no of classes) So I understand that bit, I can enter Toesy in one or more classes for £10.
Then it says, Subsequent entries from same owner or partnership £5 per dog (any no of classes) So does that mean I can enter Rio for £5. I've never done this before, I've always paid £10 each for them (or whatever the price is) seams a bit odd to me, I don't think I've seen it worded like that before.
Hope it is cheaper for Rio as I'm paying out enough that weekend as it is, what with 2 shows, a B&B and petrol.

Mitch
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Id take it as any other classes Toesy is in is another fiver but I might be wrong (usually am lol)

Gibve the show sec a ring Michelle
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2005, 10:32 PM
or ring Jayne or Diane they would be able to tell you
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-04-2005, 07:08 AM
Lel it says first entry £10 per dog (any no of classes). It's never £5 to put them in another class, It's usually £1 to enter the same dog in another class.
I'll have to phone the secretary.
Emma I was hoping Jayne might of spotted this post, she's off to Belfast today.

Mitch
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2005, 08:17 AM
I would phone the secretary for clarification, normally its say £10 for the first class (which can be any class dependant on which the dog qualifies for ie age points etc) then if you want to put the SAME dog into more than one class you have to pay for every other class you enter it. and the same goes for your second dog. £10. for first class and then the reduced rate for any subsequent classes, £5. sounds a little steep, dont think even Championship shows charge that much for subsequent classes. Unless they are giving you a reduced rate on 2nd and 3rd dogs, to encourage you to enter more dogs?

Mo
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2005, 04:35 PM
I read this completely differently.....its a one of fee for the first dog however many classes(my breed club show does this) so you can enter 10 classes with the first dog if you like but it will still cost a total of £10.The subsequent dog is entered for £5...and the same applies.
So if you enter 2 dogs for 3 clases each it will cost you £15!!
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-04-2005, 06:19 PM
bang on Archer thats the way i read it to anyway if its wrong the show scretary will phone you and let you know
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Ok I will go and stand in the corner with the dunces hat on
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Lel if you need a dunces hat so do i i get pulled up all the time about my entry forms ,wrong classes ,wrong dates of birth and end up getting put into the open classes half times
pete
Almost a Veteran

15-04-2005, 08:18 PM
i get wrong dates of births and i only have the one dog lol, my main one is tho missin em altogether ,im always doin it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >