register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Moyra, wouldn't you be better getting a taxi, then you won't be worrying about it all. I park the car by the bus stop and get the bus into the hospital as parking is now £3 and I can travel by bus free and park in a free car park
Lovely walk on the Country Park, met up with 2 black long haired GSD's, Zen was a bit over the top, and had to call her away as obviously the 2nd GSD wasn't that wonderful with other dogs and was dragging the lady all over the place. Moved us further away, then they appeared again near me, and I thought well I'm not moving again, but she walked on with her GSD and he came over to say hello and ask what on earth the breed of my girls was, which always happens.
I was getting myself organised to go out earlier on but it started raining, and as I got soaked yesterday, and so did Zen, I wasn't going down that route again. It stopped around 11 so off we went. When Zen was on the river on Saturday she came flying up the banking on the way home and immediately rolled in all the sand the river deposited when it flooded, as she was sopping wet, it was all congealed on her, so I decided to let it dry in lots of shavings and then give her a sort out before training on Sunday. It was raining then, so today I had the task of tidying her up, loads of lumps and matts, got them out and she looked beautiful, sadly she and her mother found a load of horse poo and gave them selves a really good roll in it, necks and ears scrubbed in it as well, Keshi just ate it
Zen is 11 months today

Cariad and Lona had a nice trip onto the football field and Lona had great fun chasing a ball, Cariad is OK, but not walking that well.
I will be keeping away from that staffy tomorrow if its out again, thats for sure, that head is a leathal weapon
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 02:06 PM
June, I always find it hard to get a taxi at that time of the morning because they are all caught up on the school runs. I do not have to pay for parking at the hospital as I have my blue badge and they are free. It's just that although there are lots of disabled parking there are so many of us with blue badges, that is why I must go early to make sure I have time to wait around for a spot to become available.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Just worrying about your car not starting, have you given it a go today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 02:22 PM
No, but will put in on charge tomorrow for a few hours. Lovely photos of the girls, is it Cariad or Zen?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Its Zenith on her 11 month birthday
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Read all the posts and agree with everyones comments. lol How lazy is that for not commenting on everything.

Sunny here but bitterly cold with a few flakes of snow at times.Been out most of the day with my sister who's now gone back home. Sammy stole a ball at the park this morning and wouldn't give it back, growls and snapping when any dog tried, he chewed it into bits lol.

Luckily I knew the owner and he was quite understanding said it was old anyway but now I know he's like that some training is in order. If I hadn't known the owner I would have been mortified. Sammy was only offlead without a long lead on him because the dog who wrapped his jaws around him came along and the owner shouted to take Sammys lead off. They were the best of friends again, luckily he wasn't bothered about the ball as it might all have kicked off again.

haha my heating was only off about 4 hours yesterday and got switched back on as it was so cold.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Hasn't that time gone quickly! She'll be a year old before you know, incredible.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2016, 02:47 PM
She is scarily Huuuuge as well Moyra.When I say to people she's still a puppy their eyes go round, then they say they can tell she is by the larking about she does, but on first glance she looks a mature dog. I'll try and get a piccie of her and Mabs next to each other, there must be about 3" or more difference in height, good news is that she seems to have at last grown into her paws
She is a demon, no doubt about it, and I think she would have come back to me anyway because she is not easy and is very destructive, obviously meant to be here as I'm the only one who would have her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Wow, beautiful piccies TW...mine were rolling in what i assume is either fox or hedgehog poo...can you stop them? i tried all the usual stuff calling her hobbling away, squeaking her ball...nothing, it is like she goes completely deaf, she has rolled in about 4 lots today, i now want to get advocate just incase it was fox poo but as i have that beaphar collar on her i am worried about it....of course coz her big sis did it, deags had to have a go too, little sods
1cutedog, could you give sammy his own ball for on his walks? that's what i do with my pair and neither touch another dogs ball or even bother with the other dogs whilst they have those
Moyra, hope the car starts and you easily find a space
dogs walked, hair dyed, just need to sort out some dinner and then we are ready for school!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
How lazy is that for not commenting on everything.
VERY (Since you asked )

Seriously, there are such a lot of regulars on this thread and sometimes such a lot going on that my brain can't take it all in (Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it )

I hope people don't mind if I don't comment on everything, my methodology is to do a 'quote' of certain posts and reply specifically to that, but it does mean I skip a lot. Sometimes I do wonder if anyone ever feels I'm negleting them it's not my intention to do that.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >