Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 06:00 PM

Thank you mishflynn for being such a brilliant dog trainer

In just a few hours you really helped me understand Tala and show me what I need to do I know it won't be quick or easy but I can see exactly what is happening now. THANK YOU!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Well done!! both of you!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Well dones all round! When are you going to help me with Indy then Mish
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Same from me, well done's all round, I know you had problems getting Tala to be interested in things, especially you, so I'm glad you got some help and now you'll never look back, it's brilliant!

Now when are you going to teach me to get that bladdy ball from Zena when we're out!!! I get it at home plonked at my feet 24/7, but never out unless SHE wants me to have it, especially when I don't want it when I'm on that bike! Lol! I gottta work on this! Sometimes I stand on it for 3 minutes saying "leave it", and if she ever wins (pulling 10 stone off it!!!), we go straight back in the car and head home She'll leave a gravybone or my dinner when I say leave it, so why not that ball then???!!! Heeeeeeelp!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by talassie View Post
In just a few hours you really helped me understand Tala and show me what I need to do I know it won't be quick or easy but I can see exactly what is happening now. THANK YOU!
Lol Thankyou.

I really enjoyed meeting you both & as you know i was very taken with Tala!

Obvisley itsall just my opinion, how i see her & what i would do.
Glad its starting to work for you!

& good luck with the "next" descision!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Well done!! both of you!
Poor Irena, i worked her hard!!!!

Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
Well dones all round! When are you going to help me with Indy then Mish
When you book me lol!

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Same from me, well done's all round, I know you had problems getting Tala to be interested in things, especially you, so I'm glad you got some help and now you'll never look back, it's brilliant!

Now when are you going to teach me to get that bladdy ball from Zena when we're out!!! I get it at home plonked at my feet 24/7, but never out unless SHE wants me to have it, especially when I don't want it when I'm on that bike! Lol! I gottta work on this! Sometimes I stand on it for 3 minutes saying "leave it", and if she ever wins (pulling 10 stone off it!!!), we go straight back in the car and head home She'll leave a gravybone or my dinner when I say leave it, so why not that ball then???!!! Heeeeeeelp!
Tala is a difficult bitch in away & needs abit of thinking "outside" the box.Shes actually very well trained by Irena- just a few creases to iron out!

Haveyou tryed clicking the ball drop?
Its not a leave,as shes already got i t, try teaching "drop it".
Isthe ball on a rope? have you tryed the techinque " Hand in collar& relaxtherabbit"
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Yay! Well done, Mish!

Remember you said you're going to try and find Roxy's brain as well! When do you want her down?!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:08 AM
you all organise a date & place & i will do a training day! lol!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 06:56 AM
You'll need to organise a training day at this rate Mish. I'm going to send you Princess Cassie too, she definitely needs to be taught some manners when she's going out the door and crossing roads...Psycho puppy at 6 years old!!!

OH says she needs to be sent to the equivalent of 'Young, dumb and living off mum'
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Lol Mish is awesome, when I have enough funds the wife and I shall be booking you to help us sort out Chase, he's an angel, with a ridiculous amount of nerves unfortunately - particularly hates men after the builders next door all summer
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Poor Irena, i worked her hard!!!!
I think you worked really hard. Anyone thinking of going for training I would say don't hesitate. Wish I had gone sooner. I wanted Mish to come home with me
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Now when are you going to teach me to get that bladdy ball from Zena when we're out!!!
Must be the Foxfold in her. Tess used to hold onto her ball so I would slip my finger in and tickle the top of her mouth. Not exactly training but it worked
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >