register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 02:52 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Horse-Ad.../dp/B001I3RW22 The people who have Taran were in War Horse, it breaks my heart to think of all what the poor horses went through during that war, I couldn't bear to watch it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 02:53 PM
TW,a few days ago he would have run at the sight of my face but now I can take pics and he's not bothered If I got closer than that while he's lying down,he'd leg it in the opposite direction.Doesn't do well with face on,likes to follow in his own good time and he has all day long!! Good idea about the chair,sounds like a plan thanks.Will see what tomorrow brings Real shocker this morning when he was in my front garden guess its quiet at that time of the morning 8.15am.Bet he's irish dancing under my bedroom window in the middle of the night,the monkey!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 02:56 PM
He may not want to make eye contact, so try looking past him as though you are looking at the tip of his tail and not directly, if you aren't facing him and are not making any effort to make eye contact he may well come closer. Just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow now!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
http://www.amazon.co.uk/War-Horse-Ad.../dp/B001I3RW22 The people who have Taran were in War Horse, it breaks my heart to think of all what the poor horses went through during that war, I couldn't bear to watch it
Its a great movie about one horse in particular.Doesn't show much of what the horses went through as such or I couldn't have watched it either.Plus,you know its just a movie and the horses on there are safe just acting Really should give it a go,its good
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He may not want to make eye contact, so try looking past him as though you are looking at the tip of his tail and not directly, if you aren't facing him and are not making any effort to make eye contact he may well come closer. Just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow now!!!
Ok,got that.Worry more about him still being there tomorrow,but fingers crossed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 02:59 PM
I know, it just makes me so sad. LOL at the horses acting, some of them are Taran's bestest friends, one minute he is lying with them in the field, next minute they are filming somewhere. They are in a new Merlin film thats just come out, and Lady Chatterley is being filmed shortly and they are in that. Taran's babies are due next week...getting really excited about it, can't wai to see my first grandkids
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Hope they cover their eyes in Lady Chatterly
Puppies OMG one more week wish I knew what day I'll plan a takeaway,can't allow me anywhere near the cooker when I'm stressing! Celebrity doglets,how cool is that?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Films called Dragons of Camelot if you want to go see it, Tarans mummy is doing some of the riding in it and I would think his daddy is as well, obviously the horses are in it as well Puppies are due on the 10th, will let you all know when The Event happens
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Will look out for that movie,really exciting about the puppies
Been on the 5:2 diet for a week,eat normally five days,500 calorie intake for the other 2 Today is one of my less food days,so far so good,finding it pretty easy Choose Monday and Thursday cause OH isn't here and you can't NOT eat with him going to have some tuna for tea
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Oo i love Merlin so definitely look out for that. What breed are the pups? This tablet keeps doing weird things.grr. So I have now come the computer because I can't put up with the tablet doing such strange things. Technology is a wonderful thing. Not!! Anyway have a good evening everyone. Hope the hound is still there tomorrow. Pleased to hear the other doglet has been picked up. Hopefully by its owner. ttfn.
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >