View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Words are not enough, give that big foot warmer a gentle hug from use here, then give yourselves one, you and Gordon can do no more, just enjoy the time you have left, and we will all pray that it's longer than you think. Ollie knows you will do the right thing by him. Loads of Love Gayle. X
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by suecurrie View Post
Lynn I am so sorry the news is not good. I think you probably suspected this but it makes it even harder when told. Lots of hugs to lovely Ollie and you can only take it day by day. Let's hope we have some lovely weather so Ollie can lie in the sun which he obviously loves. Lots of love xxxxx
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
I am so sorry that the news was not good. He is where he is happy and just enjoying being with his family.

Hugs to you and Gordon and gentle hugs to Ollie.
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
So sorry Lynn Thinking of you.
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I do so hope that the time you have left with Ollie is longer than you think. No words seem adequate at this time of worry for you.
Thanks all its such a roller coaster. But we have to ride it till it comes to its end. Its just not knowing thats the problem. The ups and downs we are going through. its all emotionally exhausting. But what do you do ? At the moment the time isn't right I suppose I will I know when it is.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by footsieG View Post
Words are not enough, give that big foot warmer a gentle hug from use here, then give yourselves one, you and Gordon can do no more, just enjoy the time you have left, and we will all pray that it's longer than you think. Ollie knows you will do the right thing by him. Loads of Love Gayle. X
Thank you very much.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thanks all its such a roller coaster. But we have to ride it till it comes to its end. Its just not knowing thats the problem. The ups and downs we are going through. its all emotionally exhausting. But what do you do ? At the moment the time isn't right I suppose I will I know when it is.
It is completely exhausting isn't it, and there is little respite at night because sleep can be so difficult too. Just remember that you have done everything possible to help Ollie, and yes - when the time comes you will know. You may try to fight it in your mind, but trust that instinct of yours and stay true to it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Oh Lynn, I've been hoping that everything would improve and I'm sorry that you have another set back. The uncertainty must be just awful. Please give Ollie a big hug for me and know that my thoughts are with you both.
xxx
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2011, 10:29 PM
So sorry to read the updates. Yes it is emotionally exhausting, I can't think of anything worse than watching a poorly dog.

At least he's been home with you and the family and that's probably helped Ollie no end. We're all rooting for you.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 10:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Lynn I know a little of what you are going through right now, having watched Moss for the last week of his life It is not something I would wish on anyone. I do hope you have many more enjoyable days with Ollie, cherish every moment xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 11:01 PM
so sorry Lynn......you have fought like a trouper for him and I know you won't give up until it is the only course of action for him that is right....

hugs from my me and my two.
DippyLeo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-02-2011, 11:14 PM
I can only echo what has already been said ... Big Hugs to you all, you are all in my thoughts x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
It is completely exhausting isn't it, and there is little respite at night because sleep can be so difficult too. Just remember that you have done everything possible to help Ollie, and yes - when the time comes you will know. You may try to fight it in your mind, but trust that instinct of yours and stay true to it.
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Oh Lynn, I've been hoping that everything would improve and I'm sorry that you have another set back. The uncertainty must be just awful. Please give Ollie a big hug for me and know that my thoughts are with you both.
xxx
Originally Posted by twix View Post
So sorry to read the updates. Yes it is emotionally exhausting, I can't think of anything worse than watching a poorly dog.

At least he's been home with you and the family and that's probably helped Ollie no end. We're all rooting for you.
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am so sorry to hear this Lynn I know a little of what you are going through right now, having watched Moss for the last week of his life It is not something I would wish on anyone. I do hope you have many more enjoyable days with Ollie, cherish every moment xxx
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
so sorry Lynn......you have fought like a trouper for him and I know you won't give up until it is the only course of action for him that is right....

hugs from my me and my two.
Originally Posted by DippyLeo View Post
I can only echo what has already been said ... Big Hugs to you all, you are all in my thoughts x
Thanks all. Hugs will be delivered, and thanks for the hugs for us.
Page 15 of 28 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »