Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 09:23 PM

what a night !

well i went to bed at 11 pm fellasleep pretty much straight a away , got woke up at 12.30 to o/h nugging me in the back as ozzy was barking so off i go half asleep down the stairs to see what he was barking at now , when i got to the bottom of the stairs i heard this almighty crash ! i flew up the stairs screaming as it made me jump [ took 2 steps for me to fly up the stairs lol] jumped on o/h as i thought some one was down stairs ! we both creeped down and by now there both barking there heads off and im scaed s**t less any way nothing had fell over or moved so i had no idea what the bang was so we go back to bed and im wide awake now then i remembered what i was dreaming we had ella and ozzy in the car and a milkman was dropping a new dog off for us ! his name was ozzy to and he was just like digby the dog that grew and grew he couldn fit in our house as he was so big and the milkman just drove off and left him how bizzare maybe ozzy waking me up was a way of disterbing my dream as he the only ozzy we need !!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Very wierd

I went down to Tia on Thursady morning at 2am as she was doing her top at something. The rear security light was on and when I let them out, they both went hell for leather down the garden making a real fuss!

Yesterday morning at 5am the neighbours opposite us were broken into so perhaps we were being 'cased'?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Ella's Mum..I hope you had a better night last night without any Barking..
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2006, 12:27 PM
oh he was still at it every hour or so , but i now realized it is another dog that starts him off