Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cuu
New Member!
Female 

07-01-2017, 06:06 PM

Foster Support in Bristol?

Hello all,
This is a long shot I know but here goes...

Silvio has lived for many of his 8 years in inhumane conditions in Romania. He was rescued by the charity Safe Rescue and is currently in kennels in the UK.

Here's the thing. My partner and I would very much like to start the adoption process for Silvio but need to wait until we move house, which will hopefully be in the next few months. Our present landlord is not well disposed to dogs /:

At present he needs to be fostered in an only dog household and Safe Rescue do not have any places like that available. So he is in kennels.

If there is anyone in the Bristol area who would be able to take Silvio in for fostering I would commit to coming over regularly to get to know him, see where he is at with training, see what he needs, take him for walks, and generally try and help him until a) someone is able to give him a forever home b) we can have him come be part of our family in our new house.

If you live in Bristol that would be great, but the main thing is that Silvio can come out of the cold and into a foster home as soon as possible. If that is super far away from Briz and I can't travel there, at least he gets to live in a home until he is adopted, whether by us, or by someone suitable who can take him earlier.

I've attached the links below.
It would be amazing if you could help, or if you could pass this on to someone who could...

http://www.oldies.org.uk/2016/silvio...rescue-norfolk
http://www.dogsblog.com/silvio/#more-188852

Thanks all for reading.