register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Well you should know Nikki, having been here for a few days and had the great privilege of Cariad eating your Converse trainers (thought I'd mention it before you did). However you have yet to meet the Junior and Infant generations
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well you should know Nikki, having been here for a few days and had the great privilege of Cariad eating your Converse trainers (thought I'd mention it before you did). However you have yet to meet the Junior and Infant generations
Out of sheer politeness I thought I would refrain from mentioning my beloved Converse's!! I can't wait to meet the next wolf generations ... I know I will love them just as much Do you remember Lona eating that venison burger straight out of Mike's hand??! His face was an absolute picture!!

Now we have Betty Bucanneer (the caravan) we can come up with our wolf and pay a visit to Tawney Towers if that's OK ... miss you and would love to see you all again xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Oh Betty Buccaneer sounds like a very adventurous lady, love to see y'all again
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 03:46 PM
She is rather splendid ... we are complete caravan virgins and have one 4 day trip out in her so far. Ben loves it and it so practical with having a large dog. Can't wait to come up t'north and visit you!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Hoping we get a decent summer then we can all get out for a 'Wolfie' trek
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3