Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Well troll, we in the UK might tend to crate our dogs to keep them safe, have a safe place to sleep where no one gets to annoy them but luckily we don't chain our dogs outside that's more a US custom as is housebreaking dogs by keeping them in cages mostly with the pups lying on the bare wires. Luckily us in the UK are not so backward and always have lots of soft comfortable bedding in the crates and our dogs love going into them.

My dog has the option of lying on either one of my two couches in the living or in his crate. It's up to him where he lies and sometimes he lies in his crate where he knows I will not disturb him.
My dogs have the option of sleeping with their head on my pillow https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...ream/lightbox/ But they do not have the option of sleeping in a cage, though you wish it to be a crate of grapefruits or something
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:49 PM
My dog has a ball and
our forum has a troll.

I am so smart
unlike this trolling fart
Nice language, do you speak to your children like that?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Hey Troll what's with the intelligence insults to these people. You are the unintelligent, ignorant, bad mouthing Troll in this forum.

TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
What is with people saying that the dogs that do this to children are not dangerous? http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...r-dog-bite.jpg
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
No job and no camera................. and no dog
Is that you finally admitting something about yourself then troll?
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:06 PM
My dog likes being with me so stays in the livingroom during the day. At night he doesn't sleep on my pillow he likes to burrow inside my bed alongside me.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Well troll I must love you and leave you as I'm a bit bored now plus I have plenty to be getting on with in my life than sitting trolling on a forum. No doubt we'll hear from you very soon. Looking forward to it
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Is that you finally admitting something about yourself then troll?
The only troll here is the person who can not seem to find anything more useful to say than calling others a troll. Is this how you amuse yourself, along with sticking smileys with your post? Seriously this behavior is quite childish, and yes trollish as well. Do you have anything to add that can help keep dogs safe or well fed or better cared for?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Well troll I must love you and leave you as I'm a bit bored now plus I have plenty to be getting on with in my life than sitting trolling on a forum. No doubt we'll hear from you very soon. Looking forward to it
Time for beddy, make sure you put your dog in it's cage first.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 11:14 PM
My dog likes being with me so stays in the livingroom during the day. At night he doesn't sleep on my pillow he likes to burrow inside my bed alongside me.
So you lied when you said this several post up from here My dog has the option of lying on either one of my two couches in the living or in his crate. It's up to him where he lies and sometimes he lies in his crate where he knows I will not disturb him.

Sheesh
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-05-2016, 11:49 PM
NickyAnn - you seem to be continuing to upset people so we are adding further restrictions to your account.

You may now only post in this thread on the forum (all of your recent threads have been merged into it).

You may still post in news items... for now.
Page 19 of 57 « First < 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 > Last »