View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:11 AM
again are you reading what you are posting??
These articles prove that it isnt being done yet - it is being researched - and on a pretty small scale based on the amount of money being spent

certaiinly nowhere near enough to have kept the UK and big chunks of the USA in a whiteoute for the last 10 summers

Scientists research LOTS of things - its what they do - research is not the same as large scale trials blocking out the sun - that would take LOTS of research - and research dosent mean just going out and doing it for years and years
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Are you going to answer my question Stormpants?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm becoming rather suspicious (not paranoid yet) about the reasons given for the frequent red moons we see here now.

Sand and dust in the atmosphere? Pull the other one! Far more likely to be some gamma ray attack or such like.

As for any sort of cloud cover. We are well placed here to spot kook phenomenons - we sometimes don't see a cloud for more than half the year!

See plenty of planes and trails from them tho - with the main Int. airport being just up the road.

*Jet - while you are waiting for Storm to answer your question (because I fear that may be some way off in the future) you could spend your time educating yourself about it all here (I advise you to pay particular attention to the Inkjet Printer Conspiracy Theory)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Conspiracy
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:18 AM
And also ask yourself - What are the motives of the Conspirators?

The Spork is pure evil. It is useful, yet nefarious; as a result, its creations are also evil. Ergo, squirrels, inkjet printers, and Oprah/William Henry Harrison hate democracy, civilization, cars, TV etc. They wish to cause suffering. That is why they are conspiring against the humans.

List of Minor Conspirators:
You
The U.S. Air Force
Jimbo Wales
Wikipedia
Squirrel-huggers
You: <insert name here>
Underpants gnomes
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:22 AM
hmm yeah, interesting that they are blocking out the sun so much in Scotland where it is bl00dy freezing and not over with you where it is actually warm
one would have thought that might have more of an effect on global warming

Oh of course unless that means we are cold and humid enough for the vapour trails from planes to spread out a bit more
Oh and the weather in the UK has always been a bit sucky - thats why people go abroad and have been doing so for a long time
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I will ask again. Stormpants - have any of your conspiracy theory friends ever actually asked some proper experts in the field about these contrails?
I don't know, sorry. But I'm just trying to find out.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
again are you reading what you are posting??
These articles prove that it isnt being done yet - it is being researched - and on a pretty small scale based on the amount of money being spent

certaiinly nowhere near enough to have kept the UK and big chunks of the USA in a whiteoute for the last 10 summers

Scientists research LOTS of things - its what they do - research is not the same as large scale trials blocking out the sun - that would take LOTS of research - and research dosent mean just going out and doing it for years and years

They're always it isn't being done yet! It is and has been for years!!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:30 AM
I am glad someone mentioned gnomes.

Personally I believe this is the biggest unrecognised group of subversives on the planet who pose the most serious threat to civilisation as we know it.

They are very clever.

They seduce people into bringing them into their gardens to inhabit their rockeries.

Little do they know that very very soon, when the call comes, they will be marching through those patio doors ready to usurp authority and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
They're always it isn't being done yet! It is and has been for years!!!
So if you believe that what was the point in posting the link you posted? That would mean that you dont believe it is true
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
I am glad someone is paying attention. Right now - moving smartly along from Gnomes, let's now pay some attention to the Electric Universe Conspiracy Theory.

(*I've been battered with all this kooky belief stuff for years - I almost know a lot of it off by heart and it is making me very happy to inflict it on others now!)

No hurry to absorb all this stuff - if you believe any of it you probably also believe that we can live forever if we just believe we will. So you've got plenty of time.

Illuminatingly yours,
Tang
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »