Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Well done to you, your dogs are stunning x
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Ooooh I just love seeing pics of your boys! Thankyou for making my day!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Gorgeous dogs, absolutely stunning, great job!

P.S - Maddy is coming up for 3 now and she still sits like Connor does too!
Thanks Random - wow I thought it was an age thing but now you mention it Angus tends to do it - must just be a lazy thing!

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Well done to you, your dogs are stunning x
Very kind T/Bird! I do love them all even Angus the Horror!

Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Ooooh I just love seeing pics of your boys! Thankyou for making my day!
You are more than welcome - all that hanging around we had to do something to keep us busy!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Fantastic pair of dogs and very well done My friend had one of these, I knew him from a pup, but he suffered with terrible skin problems throughout his entire life, even worse than my Georgie, plus he was an absolute nightmare to train, again ALL of his life! My poor friend was always at her wit's end with him with something or other going on, either something he'd done (coz he was a very norty boy! )or something he'd got wrong with himself. I believe, these are very rare dogs (well she told me they are!) because I remember she travelled hundreds of miles to buy him? He was a stunner to look at though, just like yours, although he did end up verging on poodle himself! You must be so proud, and well done.
Archiebongo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Well done boys and Jess. never mind to Emily - she can borrow Bert next show we're both at!

Jill
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Fantastic pair of dogs and very well done My friend had one of these, I knew him from a pup, but he suffered with terrible skin problems throughout his entire life, even worse than my Georgie, plus he was an absolute nightmare to train, again ALL of his life! My poor friend was always at her wit's end with him with something or other going on, either something he'd done (coz he was a very norty boy! )or something he'd got wrong with himself. I believe, these are very rare dogs (well she told me they are!) because I remember she travelled hundreds of miles to buy him? He was a stunner to look at though, just like yours, although he did end up verging on poodle himself! You must be so proud, and well done.
Shame your friends dog suffered - they can be 'challenging' to train but have to say nowhere as bad as my English - the Gordons will do it for me cos they want to please me my English is what's in it for me and if it doesn't interest him forget it. The gordons have such a zest for life and are always happy and on the go!

They aren't as common as the English and Irish and you don't see as many for sure - but there are plenty around when you know where to look The poodle look comes on v. quick - Maxy was sporting a quiff any poodle would be proud of before I got my mits on him!!! Now he looks handsome again

Thanks for the well done - I am proud of them - they are lovely boys to live with if not norty and noisy sometimes!

Originally Posted by Archiebongo View Post
Well done boys and Jess. never mind to Emily - she can borrow Bert next show we're both at!

Jill
Thanks Jill - guess going to have to drag you down our way more often You doing Horley and Eastbourne - neither closed yet I think - mind you its the handing around for handling which is hard if its not your child!

Some shows she will have a Beagle to show but as she knows Gordons feels more comfortable with them but I know Angus would be ok 75% but that 25% he would be a right pain and she would lose control - I have enough trouble some days if he is not playing ball!! Her write up with Bert was v. encouraging and he was an absolute poppet for her wasn't he! She just needs something that she can build her confidence on as its been shot down twice now! I do not have room for another dog - I do not have room for another dog!!!!
Archiebongo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:28 PM
I do not have room for another dog!!!!
Of course you've always got room for another. dont think I'm doing Horley (SKC instead i think ) When's eastbourne? ARe they both entered at windsor? We'll have to organise some practise sessions with Angus and Em, and sort the little boy out
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Well done on your results! Gorgeous dogs.

We were there too yesterday! Great venue and we were gone by 12.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Very big congratulations all around, think I know of the boy with the FCR, he was handling at Crufts as well so she mustn't be too downhearted!!!
Your boys are looking as handsome as ever Rachel!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Archiebongo View Post
Of course you've always got room for another. dont think I'm doing Horley (SKC instead i think ) When's eastbourne? ARe they both entered at windsor? We'll have to organise some practise sessions with Angus and Em, and sort the little boy out
Angus is a no no really - not good around small dogs either so could be problem - far to strong for her! Eastbourne is 24th September.

Originally Posted by Gina&Jaz View Post
Well done on your results! Gorgeous dogs.

We were there too yesterday! Great venue and we were gone by 12.
That's not fair !!! We would have been to if not for JH!

If we would have known we could have said hi!

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Very big congratulations all around, think I know of the boy with the FCR, he was handling at Crufts as well so she mustn't be too downhearted!!!
Your boys are looking as handsome as ever Rachel!
Many thanks! It was a young lass with a FCR!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2