Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 04:22 PM

Msg. for Deecy or anyone who can help

I have lost touch with one of our club members who has moved to Eire, she sent me the address but it was a PO number and I think she got it wrong because membership items sent to her has been returned.

Her name is Anne Gilpin and she shows Greyhounds, if you at some time have or come across a catalogue for hounds would you look and see if she is exhibiting and has an address in the catalogue.

Many many thanks.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Luckily, all Irish shows are on the one day so there is only one catalogue so I will now go off and look up a few and see if I can find her ... by the way Greyhounds are Group 10, Sighthounds ..... Dachsies are a separate Group and Scenthounds are Group 6. Back in a few minutes!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Just gone through loads of catalogues including Opens, no sign of that name, there are very few Greyhound exhibitors here, the name didn't ring a bell. Sorry. Any other clues? Does she have any other breeds?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks Deccy, she moved to Eire at the end of last year and as far as I know she only has Greyhounds, it could be she is still sorting herself out and has not yet hit the circuit. Thanks for trying I think I will have to give up and hope she writes asking why she is not getting any information.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 05:57 PM
http://wenonah.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

there is a phone number here, try that may get lucky x
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Does she just have "show" Greyhounds? If she has any connections with racing, I know someone who may be able to help, who I will see tomorrow at the show... also I will try and catch the Greyhound exhibitors and see if they have heard the name.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
http://wenonah.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

there is a phone number here, try that may get lucky x
Thats the one, should have thought of looking under the afix she also engraves glass and I think has a web site, will go take a look.

Just taken a look and that is her address in Essex it would seem the site has not been updated since 2005
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Does she just have "show" Greyhounds? If she has any connections with racing, I know someone who may be able to help, who I will see tomorrow at the show... also I will try and catch the Greyhound exhibitors and see if they have heard the name.
It is show greyhounds the affix is wenonah
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 06:32 PM
did you try the number pita ? x she may still use the e mail
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 06:42 PM
she may still use the e mail
Not if she's resident in ROI, she won't be able to as it's outside the UK and she would have to set up from scratch with an Irish ISP. Whoever lives at the Essex address now may have contact details though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >