Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 09:52 PM

So proud

After a year of Abby behaving like a stroppy teenager she seems to have grown up, we have had lots of people just come up to us to comment on how well behaved she is, no pulling on the lead, no pulling my arms off to try and play with other dogs and when we are cycling if she sees a cat or other small and furries if I say leave she does and go on her merry way. On Wed I took her, Matthew and his friend to the lakes near us I didnt have my car so we took the bus, she loved it sat there like it was something we did everyday. At the lakes there is a river where all the kids play and as we didnt have Bronwyn Abby found another little girl to mother, she kept following her about which the little girl loved.
While we were there a GSD pup about 8mths tried to bite her it kept growling and lunging on the lead to try and get to her Abby just ignored it and kept walking.
I have to say there have been times over the last year when we didnt think we would ever get to this stage.
Mary
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

03-09-2005, 09:56 PM
well done you and abbey
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Awww well done Abby and Mary