View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Ahhh bless him, he's a sweetheart, well done you for giving his the chance of a better life! Was there something in the oven for him he seems very interested
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Aw fab.

Another clean white swamp apprentice !
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
how did I miss that you got another bullie ???
Thats how I missed the walk, had to pick him up earlier than expected

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
He's looking fab! Well Done. Love his new name too
thanks Lou x

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
they all get on brilliant
still working with them, just trying to keep things as calm indoors as possible, Toro and Inka are used to a play in the morning too, shes took the huff cause Misters stopped play

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Best of luck with him Elaine.
Early days Dawn, you know what they're like all sweetness and light for the first 10 days or so then they start coming out their shell I'm on guard for the worm to turn

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Think I must have missed something here You've now got a matching pair, well you will have once you beef him up a bit, your new Mister. He's gorgeous, and I hope he's settled in well and I just know how much he's going to enjoy his lovely new life with you. At least he's found out where the oven is Got his priorities right I see, he's going to be a clever Mister I can see that
Thanks Helena, you always say the nicest things...
he's funny some times he has a bark at the oven cause he can see himself in the door but he does like his food
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Ahhh bless him, he's a sweetheart, well done you for giving his the chance of a better life! Was there something in the oven for him he seems very interested
There was lamb in the oven typical Bullie when theres food on the go they're never far away

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Aw fab.

Another clean white swamp apprentice !
No chance of him going near water, or swamp goo Phil hes scared think some ones been bad to him with water or sommit, usually Bullies love playing with a hose and water but hes not too keen
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Oh bless him - Mister is a fine name. I'm glad you have him to get him right again. I hope it does remain a fit, because he is a precious little fella xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3