View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 04:17 PM
I have successfully dodged the royal wedding all together!!
The people who own the house next door have turned up about an hour ago...more banging
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Well Mom and I watched the wedding, not all of it but a good part. Easy watching on a Summers day.
In between I painted the brick hed door a lovely colour of blue, then as we liked it so much I painted the handrail Mom uses for balance by the back door and then the fence between house and brick shed. Really really nice colour waiting for it to dry on the shed so I can refix the locks etc but no rush - hours yet till bedtime. Picked up more sand to finish the block paving.

Had a lovely day out in the garden with Mom and Gerty. Really nice day.

Just sitting in the house for the first time since I posted this morning.

Griff sorry the Steve relationship has gone ar*e up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 05:42 PM
I love Blue Kazz, back of our house is sky blue and the shed a deeper blue. Everyone has been busy except me lol
Thanks Kazz, I will be o.k...i am worth more than that...for the first time in my life I actually believe that I am good enough for anyone I want and if they can't see that s*d them. I have had to call as he has my blood forms, I have been asking for them for 2weeks so he says he will bring them to work on Monday...if he doesn't I will have to ask my consultant to send me more
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 06:41 PM
Good evening all.

Been a lovely day here, but I think the 'builder banging' must be catching Kelly as we have had banging all day from workmen next door. It's a holiday bungalow and I think they've been doing the fence and other work round the back. Of course, that gave the neighbours at the back of us ideas so they banged a few nails in their fence too

Sounds like everyone has been busy.

Very quiet in town today which is unusual on a weekend. Even the roads were quiet. I'm guessing a lot more stayed home to watch the royal wedding than let on.

So sorry to hear you've broken up your relationship Kelly, but if you don't feel it's right, then it likely isn't.

OH not very well today. He's had a sore throat coming on for days and this afternoon it has hit big time. I just hope it doesn't turn into breathing problems. He has COPD so it's always a worry. If he gives whatever he's got to me I'll kill him. I have COPD too and I really don't want a repeat of last year's problems. I honestly thought I was dying at one point
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Chris, hope you will be o.k...i had a sore throat which turned to a cold and chesty cough which hasn't actually gone away and the sore throat is returning...if you aren't happy, get to the gp on monday, they are supposed to see people with breathing related illnesses the same day i think (at least that's how it always was at our practice)
Thanks Chris, i had hoped he had grown up and realised what he lost last time round...obviously not, seems he is happy to do all the relationshippy things but not happy to have people know about it...well, i am nobodies dirty little secret, i do feel sorry for him and i think he will end up a very lonely person, i did tell him i hope he found happiness but i think that is a stretch for him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Believe me, getting an appointment here even if you're dying is hit and miss. Can't even change doctors as there's only one other in town and we are out of their area. I do have a rescue kit (steroids and antibiotics) so if it gets worse he can have that and I'll order another.

A relationship only works if both are committed and willing to give and take. If that ain't the case, then you are better off swimming round a bit and looking for a better fish.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 08:52 PM
Ahhh no, nobody else for me...I am fine on my own, my life is difficult & it took a lot for me to risk Steve and having to explain my health...I can't go through that again...he has just text me telling me he is in at work tomorrow not as he thought Monday...I can't follow him at all
Sadly I think the whole of the NHS is the same....we are so blessed to have the NHS but it is so stretched, I try to buy as much of my medication over the counter so the NHS don't get the bill...must look like a junkie going from shop to shop buying boxes of paracetamol lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Good evening all. I note the various health issues. I'm not immune. You all have my sympathies, my deepest sympathies.

But isn't
t this "dogsey" rather than just a gossip column?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Ahhh Chris, like my mum...she has the rescue pack, fantastic idea really...handy if you get sick on a weekend
My parents are in St Ives...my dad was drinking rattler last night and was dancing... In 38 years I have never seen my dad dance...he was apparently celebrating city going to Wembley lol...bless him, at least he didn't go walk about this time!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Good evening all. I note the various health issues. I'm not immune. You all have my sympathies, my deepest sympathies.

But isn't
t this "dogsey" rather than just a gossip column?
That is a cracking photo maybe you should consider doing a calendar of these lovely photo's and give them as presents for family and maybe the rescue centre you got him from as well as yourself.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >