Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 07:02 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 14th May

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all in fine fettle as with your four legged friends.

Lynn, Lovely photo's of Dillon and his friends.

Harvey, I am so pleased that Casey's tablets appear to be working well especially on his appetite.

Griff, hope you are well today, take care. Chris and Kazz hope your family members are well too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Morning all off to work shortly been out with Gert come back watered the garden that needs it (new plants and moved plants) my Camelia is not happy where he is in fact not happy in garden full stop so he will be moving when appropriate into a large pot. May take some cuttings as well, never done that before but hey ho just in case.

Did not get the block paving done but the area is level YEAH - base and sand down and blocks in piles there ready to go. But completed an area about 6mx 3m I have disliked for a while, much happierm now. Completing that made me think "camelia in that large pot there will be great" Also decided to get a few more Alpine bowls/troughs this yearI do like alpines gardens in minature.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Kazz and all to follow.

Thank you Moyra, nice day here we took Dillon out early had breakfast then did a dump run and have been working in the garden since. Just a short narrow border to weed now. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday I am out with Beth tomorrow and meeting my friend Julie Friday in Essex for lunch and a catch up.

Good to read Casey is eating better Harvey.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Been very quiet on here today. You all must be out in your gardens trying to catch up on the lack of the right weather to get much done up until now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Just got back into the house, work gardening and dog walking.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Been very quiet on here today. You all must be out in your gardens trying to catch up on the lack of the right weather to get much done up until now.
Dog walking, bottle bank, pet store, and a bit of DIY.

Actually, over the last few days I, assisted by my son, have been assembling an IKEA bed which slides out into a double. Over 1,000 parts would you believe. Lego for adults he calls it.

But it turned out pretty good.

griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Busy here too, nipped up town, back..had to clean the car as some dirty article spat on the door handle yesterday at a retail park... ewwww, then Kota to the vets for the second part of her vaccination... unsedated, I am covered in scratches, also took Dex for his check up and blood tests...£137 bill, nothing nice for me for a bit then!! Have to call for his results tomorrow... hoping all will be o.k with him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 09:40 PM
Good evening all.

Our usual this morning.

Gary is staying with me tonight. Nasty fall and a head injury so we have him here to keep an eye on him - much to his disgust.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Dog walking, bottle bank, pet store, and a bit of DIY.

Actually, over the last few days I, assisted by my son, have been assembling an IKEA bed which slides out into a double. Over 1,000 parts would you believe. Lego for adults he calls it.

But it turned out pretty good.

Wow thats great and a fantastic idea.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Oh gosh Chris, hope Gary is o.k...even if disgusted!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >