Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2018, 07:46 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 5th May

Good morning all. Hope you are all well and your four legged friends also.

Harvey, hope Casey and Lara are ok and Brenda hope Tyto is still doing ok, that leaves Our beautiful Dillon give him a cuddle from me. Lynn hope you manage to get away.

Griff hope Deags is ok now and I think your cousin is mad getting a Mastiff?!! Still you can only advise.

Have a good day all Kazz and Chris too hope the family is well. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well everyone, God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-05-2018, 08:18 AM
totally free offer buyer collects before it goes

free shower cubicle

Yes utterly and completely free Did work in part maybe some parts need replacing but glass is first class and tinted. buyer collects.

Added bonus a free toilet cistern

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra and Barry and all to follow.
Beautiful day here and we are off to a little village in the Lincolnshire wolds in a bit.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Off to undergo my DVLA eye test later. Hoping to get my licence renewed. Cannot remember how long it takes for DVLA to respond. Fingers crossed it wont be long.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Good morning everyone

Fingers crossed for your DVLA eye test Moyra.

Enjoy your trip Lynn

Hope Deags is now feeling better Griff

Late today as have painted a mist coat on the ensuite ceiling and painted all the woodwork in the bedroom and two doors. Tomorrow hope to get two coats of emulsion on the ensuite ceiling and walls and then the bedroom on Monday.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-05-2018, 11:57 AM
'afternoon Moyra and all above and those following

Moyra, hope the eye test goes OK. Has been a lovely day so far, weekly shop complete, Casey & Lara walked along the river Thet where they met several dogs including a lovely young Boxer.

Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
totally free offer buyer collects before it goes
Any offers yet Barry

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
we are off to a little village in the Lincolnshire wolds in a bit.
Should be lovely, will we get some piccies when you get back

OK, had my lunch so it's off to the garden and workshop to do things that have been waiting all through winter
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Good morning all.

Beautiful morning - spoiled a little by busy, busy roads and lots of people, but at least we had our walk before it gets too manic.

It looked like parking was already becoming a problem as we left with two cars vying for the spot we were leaving and the rest of that car park totally full.

We were treated to a little Star Wars thing for the kids this morning where they have to fend off Darth Vader with their light sabers. I had to shield Rosie from the big Wookie because if she'd seen him I don't think she would have been too impressed
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-05-2018, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Off to undergo my DVLA eye test later. Hoping to get my licence renewed. Cannot remember how long it takes for DVLA to respond. Fingers crossed it wont be long.
I got mine back within a week after the eye surgeon banned me and had to surrender my licence. i was without it for 18 months and actually I could have kept it under DVLA sight test.

Just another case of hospital staff BS.