Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2018, 07:11 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 3rd May.

Good morning everyone, hope you are all in fine fettle both you and your four legged friends.

Harvey, hope Casey is a lot better after his massage.

Brenda, hope Tyto is doing ok and Lynn, I hope Dillon is all ok.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today.

Kazz and Chris and any others who have family members suffering hope they are all feeling better.

Have a good day, take care, stay warm and dry, if possible, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2018, 07:25 AM
Morning all
Sun is shining here... lovely!! I swear she knows when I have to go out...drags has an upset tummy, I will be worrying incase she has a mishap whilst I am out
Had about 3hours sleep, felt sooooooo poorly yesterday, hopefully mostly all passed now.
Meeting my cousin, supposed to be 1.45 but who knows what time it will be, hopefully it will stay dry...I won't be too bothered then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Lovely day here today. Have bone broth on the go for Dillon and lasagne for us for tea. Gorden did say about wandering up to the pub but having a wobble today so would rather not be in a place full of people.

Dillon fine thank you Moyra didn't want a long walk bit it was getting warm. he is ok though he has stolen my cushion earlier and came bounding in and skidded to a stop in front of me. Might have to put the parasol up for him in a while.
Had a heart stopping moment on the way back from our walk. A little girl on a plastic trike mum walking the dog well she was earlier. We crossed over the bridge to come back and as I glance over the little girl on this trike had the dog, it stopped tail up ears up I kept Dillon behind me as i could see the little girl getting pulled into the road and if a car had been coming well doesn't bear thinking about.
Thankfully the dog listened to the mum who strolled back to tell the dog to stay. What is wrong with parents these days. I had a few words muttered under my breath not sure if she heard them or not.

Michael flying to Austin Texas today meeting Maca there who has been in Arizona working this is his birthday present from her. Also they going to Nashville. I shall worry till they are back safe.

Hope Casey, Tyto and Deags are ok. Hows Amber Moyra ?
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2018, 01:34 PM
So, gets myself ready, hair makeup dress one down, look at my phone... message off my cousin.... college want me to stay, can we make it 3- 3.30 to meet instead of 1.45....errr no!!
Steve cheered me up, we had been in forbidden planet last week and I saw some my little pony collectibles, he said could I go meet him so off I went....he had bought me one of the models!!! He has very little money to spare but got me it... don't get me wrong, didn't cost the earth but I am so touched he thought of me, really cheered me up
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2018, 02:11 PM
Good afternoon all.

Gorgeous day here so we made the most of our walk this morning and really enjoyed it.

Gary has had yet another assessment today from another agency to assess his needs. It sounds promising with all the things they suggested that may help him, but we've been here too many times to think that even half of them will be realised. However, at the moment, we're giving them the benefit of the doubt and will wait with not so baited breath for the next round of assessments to take place then we'll see just what they are willing or unwilling to put in place <sigh>.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Chris, fingers crossed for Gary (and you!!)