Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 1st May

Good morning everyone, Another month gone and a new one started lets hope we are now going to get some better weather. White Rabbits etc.

I hope you are all in fine fettle, your four legged friends too and those with family that need comfort too. (Hugs)

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 08:56 AM
Morning all, back from my short break away and it rained nearly all the time. We did arrive in sunshine but after that the rain came. We did get a dry day in Frome but it was wet underfoot. Never mind it is in the past now and back to the same old same old routine. Good job I still have my faithful companion to keep me going. Not sure how long for though, depends on his neuro thing. Hope all other doglets on here are ok. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2018, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Yes 1st of May. Like you sincerely hoping we have seen the last of this horrible weather. Lovely day out there today and washing already on the line Dillon groomed paintwork and walls wiped down hopefully for the last time for a few months now.
Having a coffee then hooverin tidy upstairs and a nice shower.
Gorden in London till Thursday.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Morning brenda if it is any consolation none of us as far as I am aware had good weather. Glad Tyto is still bearing up. Time for making memories.
Dillon is 61/2 tomorrow and I can't help wondering how much longer we have with him due to his joints and just the fact the breed is rarely long lived.
Hugs such a worry when our companions are unwell.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 10:20 AM
Morning all
Tony finishing the fence, we’ve got a lovely day here today, hope everyone has the sun
Rosie loving this weather & the door being open lol
Brenda sorry you had rubbish weather, glad Tyto is doing ok
And Lynn Dillon too, they both such lovely dogs too
Rosie is nearly same age as Dillon
Sending you both hugs

I do hope everyone has a good day, I’ll try & pop on before I go to work
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Good morning everyone

Hugs to you Brenda it is never easy watching and faithful friend get old.

Lovely and sunny here this morning and long may it last. Been into the village to pay some bills and then into the garden to put out the runner beans I got on Saturday. Had to buy more canes so now have two rows so hopefully a good harvest. Have also sown some more beetroot, carrot and parsnip seeds. The sprout plants are doing well so will start to Harden them off over the next week and then get them out once I have painted ensuite and bedroom. Second day of tiling in the ensuite and it is coming on nicely.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Good afternoon all. Gorgeous day here.

Lovely breakfast, but our short walk because Gary came with us. Me thinks we may go out again this afternoon to make the most of this blue sky and sunshine.

Hugs to all those, both two and four legged, who need them with a fervent wish that they all improve in their health x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Had a gorgeous day here, went out in shorts and a t-shirt..was a bit nippy in the wind but got to grab these moments Lol.
Got the grass done, tried a bit of weeding but it was too much, made enchiladas for tea...never had them before but was nice, mine was just onion, pepper and cheese, dad's and Steve's were pork mince, onions pepper, mushroom and cheese, I messaged Steve and said I had made enchiladas, no response, messaged again and said guess you don't want them?? Got back...I don't know what that word is..sorry!! Sometimes I forget he struggles with his reading, once I explained what they were he said he wanted them