Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 08:39 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 29th April

Good morning everyone, well that's April nearly done and dusted! Hope you are all ok and our four legged friends too.

Harvey, thanks for the tip about getting the MOT done in May I had already thought of that. Just got to get my licence back before I can take the old girl round to the test centre. Hope Casey is doing ok today, give him a hug from me and one for Lara too.

Lynn, Hope the weather is going to keep fine so you can get out to meet your friends with Dillon who I am sure is looking forward to it.

Brenda, guess you will be away on your hols, I do hope Tyto is ok, take care.

Griff, hope you are feeling better today and Chris, hope it's not just housework for you.

Have a good day everyone, also those not mentioned. Keep warm and dry, if it is at all possible, and above all safe and well. God bless
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow.

No, no, no Moyra. My housework flash happened yesterday. House looks nice so it's good to go for a while .

Off out this morning on our long, long walk to make up for Rosie being here all day alone tomorrow. She doesn't bother about it, but I do. I hate leaving her home. She goes everywhere with us.

Not a nice day here, but at least it's dry. Cold and windy though so we're wrapping up warm this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Afternoon Moyra, Chris and all to follow.

Yes rain held off Moyra but it is very very cold. We got to meet the person who has come over from America and belongs to a Bernese group I also belong to and has a Bernese back home.
New friend made for all 3 of us.

Kazz hope mum is still on the mend.
We hate having to leave Dillon all day Chris on occasions thankfully not often. Seems they cope better than we do.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2856.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	5979   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2850.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	5980   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2858.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	5981  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Oooo it's sooooooo cold, off out tonight so have put more tan on but at this rate will end up in jeans lol
Chris, I leave mine for 4hours max but I fret about it the whole time... doesn't happen often, occasionally when I meet my cousin or go to Steve's or the hospital but I always want to get back quickly
Moyra, hope you get your licence back quickly
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks Griff, I hope you and the dogs are ok. Lynn lovely pics of Dillon certainly looks at home in his new vehicle.

Walking Amber, bumped into two of my dog walking friends that I haven't seen since before I went into hospital, they were astonished at the amount of weight I have lost. I said I was pleased because I had it to loose.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Sometimes Moyra it is good to lose the weight if you have it to lose...I have put about half a stone back on...I didn't need to lose weight but my knees felt better when I was lighter so the half stone is coming back off!!
I am doing o.k thanks, just a slight cough I need to keep an eye on and the waterworks and the dogs...mad as ever lol
Awww Lynn, how lovely to meet someone from so far away with the same breed
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris, I leave mine for 4hours max but I fret about it the whole time... doesn't happen often, occasionally when I meet my cousin or go to Steve's or the hospital but I always want to get back quickly
We'll be out about 6 or 7 hours for my Brother-in-Law's funeral. The only other time she was left that long was for my Mother's funeral. I hope it's a long time before she has to be left again, but, unfortunately, my Sister-in-Law has terminal cancer and my Brother has fairly advanced Parkinsons so I know it won't be as long as I'd like it to be .

We are only going to the Crematorium tomorrow, but we live 2 and a half hours away so a five hour round trip plus the service will hike it up to the 6 or 7 hours.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Pity you don't live nearer to me Chris or I would have dog sat for you. I hope it goes ok.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Evening all,
Been a busy few days, extra work & I looked after our neighbours dogs as she went to York for her future daughter in laws hen do, I took them out first thing this morning. A gorgeous lurcher & a gorgeous Bedlington they are both beautiful natured boys. Then when I got back & gave them breakfast, I took Rosie out. I was definitely ready for a cuppa & breakfast when I got home lol can’t take them together because Rosie wouldn’t accept me walking other dogs makes me smile really as she’s ok when they both say hello to her though, Lauryn had work otherwise she would have come & id done all in one but never mind, I can do with the excercise.
Hope you all well, I’ll have a catch up