Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday. 25th April

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all ok, not so nice out there at the moment, not sure what the day will bring.

Hope Casey, Tyto and Dillon are ok and yours too Griff. BTW hope you are taking your chemo today like a good girl.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 07:11 AM
Morning Moyra, Still keeping my fingers crossed for holiday with Tyto. Take Care everyone. Be in touch when I get back.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Nice and sunny here and warmer than yesterday. It does cloud over every now and then though.
Our van is on track to be ready Friday possibly tomorrow. If tomorrow Gorden will finish early and we will drive over pick it up and load up and leave for Warwickshire and the Bernese garden party Friday morning. If not back to original plan drive over Friday pick up load up then off we go.

brenda finger crossed for you and Tyto and the holiday.
Hope Casey is doing ok still.
griff as Moyra says remember those tablets.
Dillon doing ok thank you Moyra, stiff on rising particularly on the left front leg but once moving ok. Limps after his walk or nearly at the end but still keen to go and still full of mischief and wanting games. It's like an apothecary shop in the kitchen in the morning with all the supplements most of which go in Dillon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Hahaha I have my priorities...saw a dress I have wanted for months reduced so had to go buy it and got another 2 as well so no evil pills!! At the consultant tomorrow so won't be able to take them either.... week off
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Hello all
Met a friend for a cuppa this morning, massive downpour whilst we were having coffee, got back at lunchtime took Rosie out on the field for a race about managed to get in before it’s rained again.
Am a tad annoyed though, cos I cut short the cuppa with my friends because my brother & sis in law were coming, she messaged me & said we will be there about 3 your not at work are you? I told her I was, still have the message grr. So said why not come tomorrow afternoon instead!! They really annoy they don’t work & still can’t manage to leave the house in a morning.
Never mind will have a cuppa & relax before getting changed for work lol
Brenda hope you have a good mini break& Tyto is ok too
Griff enjoy your week off the nasty pills & well done on the bargain dress
Lynn fingers crossed you get your van on Friday & glad Dillon is ok too
Moyra hope you & Amber are ok and have a good day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Good afternoon all.

Not a bad morning. A little chilly, but dry so all's good.

Griff, don't take too many weeks off the pills. I know they are horrible, but persevere. You know it makes sense.

Hope holidays and breaks away all go well and that all our four legged friends keep well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2018, 03:06 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope the van will be ready Lynn and then you an have a lovely weekend.

Griff you are naughty but hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.

Ensuite on track. All pipework rerouted and plasterer will be in tomorrow so a quieter day I hope. Barry had an eye appointment at the hospital this morning and all good news. Eyes have now really settled and no deterioration in peripheral vision. I managed to forget my purse so had to drop him off and go back for it. By the time I got back, parked and walked to the entrance he was coming out so for once no long wait.

Hope all are keeping well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Glad you got the dress griff hope appointment goes well tomorrow.
Mandy so annoying that people do not take into account you work. When Beth says to me pop round for a cuppa anytime I always check first or ask if she would prefer to come here. I know she works from home but it's still work and a young family and school runs going on. I remember it all to well.
Glad it's dry Chris.
Sue glad Barry's eyes are doing so well and that the ensuite is coming along nicely.

Garden party called off the Bernese club members met with the Priors Marston committee and they were concerned the ground was to wet for any kind of function let alone vans etc being parked. Plus they are due 3 days of rain. So between them it was agreed this year's Spring party would be cancelled.
We might go elsewhere see what the weather is like been raining on and off all day and just had a hail storm.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-04-2018, 04:14 PM

end filler panel in to fit shower unit, floor battoned up to raise for waste pipe.

Tomorrow plasterer to start work and new ceiling to go up
Link

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/th.../#post-8156093

Had a look at the old flush ceiling lights. Wow what a nightmare to replace a bulb if one blew. It meant actually removing the fitting to get to the top part which meant getting into the loft.
Then the bulb removal required a retaining ring inside the fitting to be released before one could take out the bulb.

I struggled on my computer table to release it so heavens knows what it would have been like trying to do it in a loft.

New LED lights going in