View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Jenny so sorry you wasted a morning on the M25 and still didn't get to see your mum and then no go with the flat for your son, not a very happy exercise. You must be worn out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 02:49 PM
JENNY I'd have stopped off in the pub and got drunk,no question! Put your feet up and have a wee rest
MOYRA,well done to you and AMBER on the weight loss that's really good
Still digging will stop when I can see the ocean surely I'd have gone to far then Need to pop down to M&S,forget peeps have to eat in my house sometimes Don't care if there is muck in my hair and under my nails,doubt anyone will notice will go the way I am
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Oh Jenny, what a nightmare of a morning, that pub idea sounded a good one, shoulda done it! Grrrr, I hate wasted days like that. I can definitely vouch for this little rattan set if you buy it online, cos I've sat in it. Nothing like that b&q rubbish that's all flimsy at that price, this is heavy and solid and should be a lot more money (but I won't tell them that lol!).

Eileen, as I said up there to Jenny, this set is nothing like the shoddy b&q ones, it's far more substantial and heavy and solid, looks expensive but it's not is it at that price!

Lynn, at least you got one plant planted!!!! Did he keep digging it up then Oh I love that Dillon and his soh, him and Zena would get on like a house on fire.

Moyra, great news about Amber!

Had a lovely nap, which I needed cos I couldn't get to sleep last night, I watched tv too late and went past it. I'm glad everyone else felt the same about the speech on that Jamaica Inn, the Uncle was the worst for me, couldn't understand a word he was saying, and I thought maybe we weren't supposed to understand "Cornish" or summat, but I do like their ice cream

Just contemplating taking Zena up the road to the woods, but haven't quite come round properly yet, so she's going to have to wait.

I got a phone call from a nice lady ooop norf who wants 2 weeks next June, she had picked up a copy of Your Dog mag, so just goes to show, it's paying off, cos I now have 6 weeks booked for next year already and we haven't really started this year's season yet. Somebody else from the same mag wants a week in May but in the small van, and quite honestly, I'm umming and arring whether or not to keep that one yet, so better not take bookings for it just in case I decide to bin it.

Sun has gone, but still got all the doors open, it's very warm down here which is nice.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Happy St George's Day to all you wonderful English people out there, what a joy it is to celebrate this day of commemoration to our National Hero - slayer of dragons - rescuer of damsels in distress (I see a lot of old Georgy Boy in me!). To all other nations and nationalities I also extend my heartiest sympathies for not being quite as good as us English, but keep on trying, we still find your very endearing in an odd sort of way. Must go now as the Mem and myself are of out for an early dinner to celebrate. Be sure that I shall return later and spread some of my joy and goodwill about as usual in D.a.D. Been quite a nice day here, but see from the weather forecast that they are having a soggy one in NI. As you reap etc. Eh Ms Lacey. Incidently, if one was to enter an English branch of M&S in a grubby condition, one would be unceremoniously ejected (and quite right too!!!) Bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello all
Made an effort to get out of bed as I am a bit fed up lying there. Liam came on Monday bought chocolates for me and his dad and an egg for Lauryn, also Sarah, Liam's girlfriend also sent a box of chocs for us and a egg for Lauryn be great when I feel well enough to eat them
Liam and Lauryn took Rosie to get her jab today as I'm not able to get out still and Tony is at work.
I'm gutted that I'm so unwell, Liam is off to America on Sunday, well they fly early on Monday so are staying in an hotel at gatwick. I wanted to spend some proper time together before he goes.
Haven't much to tell you as the most exciting thing I've done is make a cup of tea
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Ignoring LORD GORD's nasty comment
HELENA,will have a nosey tomorrow,see what I think of this set.I bought my table and chairs and my swing from BBQ,well pleased with both,great quality Not sure if their rattan is up to much but rest assured I shall be bouncing on it before I purchase
MANDY,ya poor babe get well Duffers (( hug)) on the way
We have thunder So I'm typing and holding Lacey at the same time wee pet
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks Lacey, poor little princess it looks a bit stormy here, quite dark out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Thanks Lacey, poor little princess it looks a bit stormy here, quite dark out.
She's not to bad MANDY,just pampered to within an inch of her life Would let me carry her 24/7 if she had her way Think its just about to chuck it down here
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I took my boys out for their second walk and there were 5 dogs I've never seen being exercised on the top field .... really not on as its private land but the chap didn't look very nice so I just drove past him. I had a brain wave ..... they don't come very often now .... and drove into a friends driveway who are away at the moment. I closed their gate and let the dogs race around there for about 20 minutes while I sat in a very comfortable chair and read my book. Their garden is HUGE so the dogs loved it although initially they sat by the front door hoping the owners 2 dogs would come out and play ..... of course they weren't there though.

My eldest son is popping home on the way back from work to collect his dinner suit and black tie (his brother borrowed it) but I cannot find one dress shirt .... oh well it's not my problem

Moyra Congratulations on Amber's weight loss ... that is a lot in one weekGreat news that her UTI has now fully cleared up.
Gordon Happy St Goeroge's Day to you too and I hope you and your Mem enjoyed your celebratory meal out I am very patriotic too and proud to be English

It's raining here too now ..... thanks Eileen did you blow it over to us, 'cos we don't want it Poor little Lacey but hopefully the stormy weather won't last long.

See you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 05:02 PM
I like to share JENNY,thought you might like your garden watered Been really beautiful here all day,so I don't mind if it rains now,all my washing is dry
Page 4 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »