Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Hi Eileen, hope you'll have her back with you soon. I have wormed Amber and flea treated her with drontal and flea stuff I got from the vets. I belong to a vet plan where they supply me with worming and flea control drugs plus her annual innoculations and kennel cough treatment all for the sum of £12 per month. So I think that is quite reasonable. I hope everyone who was feeling under the weather is now feeling much better. I have a nasty sore throat so I expect I am going down with the lurgy!
That's very reasonably Moyra (( hugs)) hope you have something for your throat xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 03:51 PM
No I might have to pop up the local shop to get some strepsils or something to ease it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Kakopetria - in the foothills SW of Nicosia yesterday
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 04:20 PM
That's picture postcard beautiful,be in my element putting up the deccies there
We're back,in great form She feels so light poor girl,nothing much in there!
Will be back later,right now is cuddle time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi again all

Please forgive me but there's no way I can read all this lot when I have minimum time to make myself look good enough to be hanging off Dave's arm tonight, it's gonna take me 2 hours at the very least, so no chance of answering 6 pages I'm afraid

Dave was busy doing his floor in the bathroom this morning whilst I went out visiting tile warehouses, ending up at Topp's tiles, and I think I drove the poor old girl nuts by the end of my visit to them! She was looking a bit flustered to say the least, but, of course, I had already been to 3 places, got my ideas set in stone, knew exactly what I wanted, I just wanted the tiles at half the price of the others. Not gonna happen though, all of them works out to £800 It's only a small bathroom too I'm going with the idea of these lovely white striped tiles, but you can't really see the stripe, but it's there, in the light, and although they're big and can be put up brick type style, we'll be having them the other way up, cos I'm doing a wide section of 3 tiles across in the same tile, but this time a metallic grey/brown/silver kind of colour, quite stunning, and I will have this going UP the wall in the middle above the taps which are on the side of the bath, and then again on the opposite wall between the radiator and the vanity unit. Might sound a bit naff, but trust me, it's gonna look good, and might even have a bit of the wow factor with this stunning square suite in with it.

Tops tiles have done it this way with their brochure picture of the Wet metallic tiles and the Wet striped white which is what I'm using. I could have gone for the strip of mosaics with the pencil stainless steel on either side, but this will be more dramatic (so more ME ). I've talked Dave into it too lol!

Had half a bowl of soup for lunch so that I'll be starving and manage all 3 courses tonight, along with 2 glasses of vino, one of which I will sip at home before we set off. I can't believe how excited I'm getting over a bluddy night out, when I used to be out every night

Just had an enquiry for a week in June for next year at the vans, so that's good, I don't mind if it comes in slowly like this, in fact, I prefer it cos normally I get inundated in January and it could go a bit pete tong that way.

Well, hope you're all well, enjoying your day, maybe you're going out somewhere nice too tonight, but I really must get ready dahlinks cos I have work to do, shower, hair, nails, dress rehearsal. I hope I can get down our steps in those boots lol! Might have to take a pair of flatties in my bag, but I wanted to take a clutch bag for the vintage look tonight and they won't fit in there

Lovely puppy fix today June, and gorgeous snow scenes there Pat.

Hi Sally I hope you've sorted out that puter, or got your new one, that's fab news about the new puter, you'll be able to stop up all night on here now Eileen pleased to hear good news on Lacey.

I won't be back, but I'll see you all tomorrow as per usual. Night night all.xxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 04:46 PM
5 pages to catch up on
I have read all the posts but only have time to comment on a few.

I spent all morning doing Christmas shopping and the traffic, queueing and parking was diabolical I didn't feel remotely Christmassy by the time I got home and everything else will be bought locally.

Moet isn't it strange how random genetics can surface after generations. They really are beautiful pups.
Nippy Piece of mind for you to know that your granddaughter has arrived safely in Canada.
Lacey Poor little Lacey and just as well you took her to the vets when you did. It may be worth keeping a syringe at home as I kept Flash from being admitted at the vets by keeping him hydrated. I was syringing water into his mouth every 1/2 hour during the day for 48 hours but it did the trick as he refused to drink at all when he had that horrible gastric thingy. I hope Lacey will be back where she belongs very very soon. ((hugs))
Helena I bet you'll look stunning and how lovely for you to have an evening out and getting all togged up for it. I hope the meal is as good as you hope
June Beautiful little (well not so little anymore) Lara ..... fab photo and it will be no time at all when they'll all be off to their new homes .... but not before they've driven you crazy with their puppy antics
LS You've written TWO CARDS ... go easy girl Your are still ahead of me though
Malka I hope the weather improves and you can get help clearing all the mess up. You and Pat certainly seem to be having bizarre weather
Tang Lovely snowy photo ... beautiful The other photo is gorgeous though with the palms being blown sideways from the wind. Stunning sky though
Chrriss Poor you ... sinusitis is awful I do hope you are feeling better soon. Have plenty of hot showers or sit in a hot bath ... the steam really helps.((hugs))
Lynn I assume the fact that you are AWOL

Rucksack has just been sick on our settee He isn't ill it was from eating horse poo this morning when we were on the fields ... I saw him doing it and the sick smells of it

See you later after I've been up to check the outdoor lights on the estate with my OH ... we put them up this afternoon but obviously couldn't check them until it got dark ..... it is now
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm so pleased you have her back with you, Eileen. Give her a gentle hug from me. x

Oh Jenny, yeuck!

Pat - How beautiful!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Thanks LS,JENNY and everyone else...she's at the mo When I went to collect her,you'd swear she'd been murdered!! The cries when she seem me Vet said she deserves an academy award!!...all safe and sound.Drinking JENNY,thank God but will remember the tip Just wants to snuggle....works for me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Glad to hear you've got your dahlink back Eileen, lol at her giving it the zeds, like SHE'S been the one up all night worrying the life out of everyone like that
Have a great night Helena, when I had my bathroom tiled floor to ceiling I got some massive tiles, so they covered the space a lot quicker and went up fast. At least you've got Dave to go out, I've been half expecting him to cancel you.
Oh Jenny....all that to clear up......what can I say, mine lurve horse and cow poo, both to eat and roll in, but never sick it back up thank goodness.
Been out getting supplies. First of all to the wood place and got 4 sacks from there and still plenty left but I only had 4 sacks with me. Then the butchers for 10kg pet mince
Popped into Asda for milk, washing up liquid, veg for the girls, tuna and sardines for Mabs, and some cheap ready meals for me. Off to the wholesalers for shavings and shredded paper bedding for when I get the babies out, got some lamb, chicken and tripe and some tripe free flow mince and a sack of pony carrots. Fully loaded up by this time and set off for home. Jackie rang, had her op at 10.30am (she text to tell me she was waiting to go in and was frikened, so I sent her a baby piccie) and she is actually home already. He has had a good look round her knee, done what he can, but says she has to have new one as its worse than he thought.
Was telling her about puppy palace problems and she immediately said they'd come down, and I said not on your life lady, keep that bladdy leg rested for crying out loud. I knew she'd say that, which is why I didn't tell her till after she'd been in and operated on, otherwise she would have had Andy down here at some daft hour last night to do it.
Got girlies out this lunchtime, took them up to the river, but it is very high again so played ball with them on the banks where Mercman is building his houses. Don't want to risk the field anymore after what happened with that dog, she's no control over it, and stopping my 3 girls murdering it is hard anyway, at the moment my back is really bad and I can't bear the thought of any confrontation like that. Came back, gave yard a good do and gave the rubber matting in the new puppy palace a good mop with bleach and disinfectant. Fresh shavings down in big puppy palace. Whilst I was busy doing this I wasn't keeping a good enough eye on the girls.
I realised they were all in the utility and had found a bag of bones I had taken out to defrost and they had them all out, Mabs was stood at the open baby gate defending the babies, but Keshi was actually through the baby gate and the old crate blocking the kitchen doorway and was in the kitchen with the babies, covered in mud and leaf mould Mabs seemed OK with that, but wasn't for letting Cariad and Lona in as well So very obvious now it is Keshi who is going to babysit them once I actually get them outside and they are ready for playtime.
I have no batteries for my camera, I thought I had some, and they are the wrong size, so I have a camera, I have even got the lead for the camera, just no batteries. And I have been shopping so could have got some. Will try to do better tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Evening everyone. Had a lovely lunch out got home around 4.30 just been chilling for a while feeling pretty tired now. Good journey there and back so that was nice.

I will try to remember as much as possible.
Eileen glad Lacey is back home with you.
Jenny eeewwww at the horse pooh saga. Hope you enjoyed the lights.
Malka I hope the leccy is back on and the floods and storms have subsided.
Pat pretty pictures even nicer when the snow is so far away.
June loving Lara Croft. Any chance of a rest now.
Helena enjoy your meal.
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »