View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah Eileen - I think maybe something had fallen and the door was not fully closed - I think - I hope - but will get a techie out on Sunday. I mean why do I pay for a service contract and have never called them out?

The refrigerator and freezer both have separate motors and thermostats so I have switched off the freezer and somehow found some space in my big freezer and Da Booga's freezer for what was in there but not enough but hey ho it is so bdooly cold that it really does not matter.

chrriss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Good afternoon Dogsey Daily full of sinusitis today and still in bed too dizzy to move (my husband would agree LOL)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Methinks MALKA has met the man of her dreams!!Failing that she's discovered weed Brilliant to see you in such good form.ya total looney toon
Bit worried about myself...I really like that song!!
Picking my babe up at 3,she's been giving the vet the "beady" always a good sign.He's wants to try her with a little bite for lunch so would prefer if I wait till then Eh...not really wanting too but happy days!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Wow Pat, it looks wild but still lovely. Gorgeous piccie of Munch.

What a beautiful girl June. I hope she will be really happy in Norfolk.

Aw Eileen, I have everything crossed that she can go home at 5.

No news here. I've just done some letters with Michael, walked Loki and started to tackle that floor.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Awwww,DIZZY CHRRISS,ya poor babe (( hugs)) enjoy your rest,have him running up and downstairs waiting on you hand and foot....if the tables were turned!!
Hope you feel better soon,you wouldn't want to miss the big guy in the red suit
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Good news about Lacey. I'm surprised you didn't insist on bringing her back and giving her lunch yourself! My vets always let me take my dogs away asap. I'm not sure but it might be something to do with me phoning them every 30 mins to see how they're doing lol!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Good news about Lacey. I'm surprised you didn't insist on bringing her back and giving her lunch yourself! My vets always let me take my dogs away asap. I'm not sure but it might be something to do with me phoning them every 30 mins to see how they're doing lol!
think it'd just be happier if he's sees her eat I'm happy with that.They have been brilliant,texting with updates so one more hour to go...yipee!! Bed is all washed,blankets too..we're good to go
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi Eileen, hope you'll have her back with you soon. I have wormed Amber and flea treated her with drontal and flea stuff I got from the vets. I belong to a vet plan where they supply me with worming and flea control drugs plus her annual innoculations and kennel cough treatment all for the sum of £12 per month. So I think that is quite reasonable. I hope everyone who was feeling under the weather is now feeling much better. I have a nasty sore throat so I expect I am going down with the lurgy!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
think it'd just be happier if he's sees her eat I'm happy with that.They have been brilliant,texting with updates so one more hour to go...yipee!! Bed is all washed,blankets too..we're good to go
I'm very happy for you Lacey. Can't have anything upsetting your run up to Christmas good mood. Specially not anything involving your darling little dog.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
I'm very happy for you Lacey. Can't have anything upsetting your run up to Christmas good mood. Specially not anything involving your darling little dog.
No worries I'll kick her butt the minute she's back in the house Scaring the Duffers like that!!.... The little madam Going to pop into the pet store,grab her a little something then I'm off to get my heartbeat back See ya all later
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »