register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 09:54 AM
MM absolutely stunning puppies, and a good size as well, they look amazing for just a few hours old. Genetics is funny old thing isn't it, looking at the GSD side of my babies father and already knowing the background of their mother, I am amazed I didn't have some very pale creamy ones, but no I got dark ones!!! Give all those lovely babies a cuddle from us all here. Like a Puppy Fest at the moment isn't it
Eileen, I thought maybe she'd sicked up worms which is why I asked what was in it. Milbemax is a nice gentle wormer or Panacur Liquid Guard is good because it is a liquid and you can just syringe it in. I use Drontal every so often as well, and they taste really nice because my girls think they are treats. There is also a bug going round, or there was a while ago, so it may have just made its way over to Ireland. Lacey is in the very best place and being hydrated, she's a fair age now and its good they are keeping an eye on her and she'll be getting 4 star treatment I've no doubt. Back home with you tonight to be even more spoilt!!!
Malka I was worrying all day about you, after those falls and then hearing nothing. Whats going to happen about the sewage is one of your Yung Men going to be able to come out and sort it, or is it for the Local Authority to sort out. Mind you if they're all blaming each other nothings going to get done going by the excellent example of the road just outside your house. Hope Pereg is OK through the storms and keep warm dry and safe.
Nippy your grandaughter did really well to only encounter a 2 hour delay, which is more or less normality and I'm sure everything will go fine whilst she's over there.
Glad Brian got a good night and hope this new medication has kicked in already. Not seen any forecasts really, so no idea what is on its way to us, maybe as well eh
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Morning Jenny, Jen, Eileen, Lynn and everyone else who pops in later.

Eileen, I'm so glad to hear she's now at the vets, it's the best place where they can keep an eye on her. Zena's always been fine with wormers, but I only use meds from the vet cos it just feels safer for me to do that with Zena and her problems. Let's hope she can come home later when she's all better.xxx

Gerry, awwwww beautiful puppeeeeeees

Jenny, yes, love those boots and to think Asda of all places and at that price! I'm going to have a dress rehearsal today of what I'm wearing tonight, but I think I'll go for a little black number which I bought in Wallis earlier this year and have never worn, and although it's got short sleeves, I've got a lovely Wallis lacy shoulder cardi thingie, or a stretchy one which has long sleeves, then I've got a Wallis scarf necklace which has great big brassy rings on it, OR I've got this silk pashmina which I've only worn once from Debenhams cos a fortune and the colour is stunning, it's in that really bright pinky/purple. I don't want to look too black cos of course, I'll be wearing that new River Island leather coat with the fur collar that I haven't worn yet Sooooo exciting, just thinking about dressing up again I've found some lovely black tights with a pattern on them, 10 denier, and some with a side pattern and seams, I could go all vintage tonight Makes a pleasant change than worrying about what curtains to hang lol!

Just had a lovely hour's walk in the woods, and Dave was really, really chatty so let's hope it stays that way for this evening.

I might take myself off down to the big tile warehouse up the road and see if I can decide on some bathroom tiles cos Dave just said he wants it all here for Christmas so that he can get everything done and dusted in there. Just rung the bathroom place, and they're waiting for our bath and vanity unit but everything else is on the van, so he just doesn't know whether it will be today or next week He promised me by the end of this week too!

It was raining first thing when we set off, but now it's just cloudy and very mild darn sarf.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks girlies Sorry about the late night post TW,I did get into a bit of a state at that point Would have no problem being up a scaffold at 1,000 feet but that wee fur ball just turns me to mush!! She has my heart on springs
Proud of myself actually,handled it so much better than the eye episode( lost the plot with that)
HELENA,night on the town?.. Lucky you Love all that dressing up stuff Be plenty coming up,no doubt You'll look fab...bought gorgeous stuff in River the other day,mostly for my two,but did treat myself as well
Had my day planned but don't want to venture to far in case the princess demands to go home...will finish my wrapping and maybe clean out the pan cupboard..annual Christmas organising of the pots and pans!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:12 AM
MOYRA,no don't be worried.Been doing it for 10 years and this is the first time anything as happened.Can't stress enough how delicate Shih tzu's tummies are.Honestly giving her something different to eat could set her off.Please don't be fretting Amber will be fine,hearty big dogs them xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Morning

Malka - That is awful! Be careful around that raw sewage, we don't want you catching anything nasty. I hope Pereg will be okay.

Norma - It's easily done, we locked ourselves out last week. Good luck with the Christmas card writing.

Helena - Your outfit sounds lovely! I hope you have a lovely time tonight.

Storms? Ah no, that's going to be awful!

MM - Awwww, they are gorgeous pups! We're spoiled on this thread with all these puppies.

Eileen - Oh dear, what a fright you must have had. I hope Lacey recovers quickly and is soon back with you.

I managed to make a start on the Christmas cards. I've done two! I wanted to include a school photo of the children in some though, but they haven't come back yet. If they come on Monday it should be okay I guess.

Michael suddenly discovered he enjoys Play-doh yesterday and the floor was covered in it! There's muck too, after everyone traipsing in and out of the house in this mucky weather, plus Loki, so I'm going to do some cleaning.

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope you all stay warm.
x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Feeble waves to everyone as power [lecci] back on but water off - oh shhhhhhugar plum fairy, I is Ccccccold.

Eileen is our bubbe Lacey OK?

Pings which meaning power is going to g
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Morning all! Just back from the Municipality Offices above KFC on the seafront. Thought you'd like to see a piccie of the deserted main beach with crashing waves and bent over Palms! Managed to find a parking spot for the little yellow peril so that's another job out of the way.

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2013, 11:02 AM
You and Malka are certainly getting it at the moment Pat!!!
News From the Front is that Lara Croft Tomb Raider is going to Norfolk

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:05 AM
MALKA,she's been having a little whimper So Sharon( vet assistant has taken her out for a pee wasn't having that,is now having a bit of a nurse Think maybe she just wants to go home,will save it all up no doubt,be expecting a huge flood..bless Possibly around 5 I'll be fit to take her home,he justs wants to make sure she's ok Thanks and to you LS
Play doo...love it myself..you can get huge plastic play sets,their great for painting and all that kinda stuff
TANG..ohhh windy...still beautiful though
Decided my home will never be without a doglet!!,couldn't stand it The things my Lacey will do to get a bigger pressie!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Wake up Lara!!!! We're talking about you! (Those pups are so lazy!) lol!

She's adorable. What a great photo of her that is.

What we need is RAIN Tawney. This extreme cold and wind is doing nothing to fill the reservoirs! But it's doing everything to freeze my little ears off!
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »