View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh that is very cleverly done Lynne. In fact it took us ages to work out where it was.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello all, and Lynn that is absolutely wonderful news I do hope that your offer is accepted and then you can really move onwards and upwards.

Someone was wondering about the old bean, H, but don't forget that Dave is home and she will probably be AWOL for most of the weekend. I do hope that she has sorted out that boiler situation though.

Jenny, I am sure that Flash will produce something either tonight or tomorrow; he has hardly eaten up until yesterday, and the drugs would bind him up anyway. Now that he is eating and drinking, the inevitable will happen!! You just need to see it don't you, all perfect and blood free, so that you can relax a little.

Much cooler this evening thank goodness
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
which do you think we are going to make an offer on tomorrow.
'evening Lynn and everyone
Have to come back latter to find out as need to do SKYPE with SWMBO now, you're moving fast on this house thing, well done to you both.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Evening Sally oh of course Dave is home. I think he was home earlier today wasn't he ?

Hopefully this will move fast Harvey as they will move in with her dad who we met today who lives next door but one. Until they find their new home which she doesn't feel will take long.
We will go to asking price if necessary as it really is a bargain.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Oooh, Lynn, that is a lovely one

Malka, still not telling us if your man was a good looking truck driver, you hiding something

I had a great afternoon. Took Lee to Belladrum, he nattered the whole way there, but it was lovely catching up. I haven't seen him in ages. Travelled on to Inverness, hit Go Outdoors, spent fifty quid, then went into town, bought three maps of areas I want, a book on the Munro's, as well as a map I can pin up of them and a book on flora and fauna I wanted. Oh and crickets Davie got walking trousers and sunglasses he wanted. Really good day

Having coffee before starting on tidying the office and sorting maps out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Oh great news it was that one, have always liked it.
Happy New House

xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Evening Lorraine sounds like a good and productive day.
Funny isn't it June I wasn't entertaining mid terrace due to Dillon if he barked etc., Both sides have dogs and the walls are 18 inches thick and apparently you can't hear much through them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We both feel we have made the right decision.
OK have finished on SKYPE now well done Lynn, I think I agree with you that house has a lot going for it and hope you can get a good deal on the price. I might be viewing some around that way as well although OH has veered more towards central Norfolk now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Oh Lynn I bet you are SOOOOOO Excited
Really really pleased you have found THE ONE
Harvey, you are next up then
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Harvey, you are next up then
Yes, I might be viewing some in the same area as Lynn as they are good value around there but OH has her eye on one in Central Norfolk which seems to tick most of the boxes for us. We'll see, I will try to log in here from time to time to keep you all up to date
Page 6 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »