Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 09:11 AM
For Lynn...

This is how we pray when someone dies....

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace...

Requiescat in pace

For your loss I pray this.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Morning everyone.
It's hot here as well but cloudy. No blue sky yet.
Sorry to hear your sad news Lynn.
Glad to hear Pereg is a bit better today Malka. Hope she continues to improve over the week. No wonder you are on automatic pilot though.
Good luck putting the furniture back together jenny. Sounds like our house - if I don't do it it doesn't get done
Grandaughter is 18 today. She phoned me at 7.15 after I'd text her. She was up early to open all her presents before her Mum & Dad went to work I just put money in a car for her & told her to buy something nice that she could say " i got this from Nanna & Grandad for my 18th " jewellery probably. She loved the cake but its not been cut into yet - think they are waiting till tea time.
Washer has just finished so got to go & hang it out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 09:17 AM
How on earth has she managed to stay away from that cake Happy 18th to your grandaughter
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Some more spanners in Lynns house hunting toolbox

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-41353517.html

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-39703840.html

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-24210582.html

sorry, just had to show you...xx

I know there are two the same, but it is just round the corner from me....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you for the prayer Rose.
Morning Lynne. Happy birthday to your Granddaughter.
The cake would be nearly gone now in this house.

Thanks for the links GB.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Girliebiker, Don't like the first one the garden is all concrete or paving, the 2nd one is quite lovely but again don't go much on the 3rd one.

Lynn, So sorry to hear about your mum's brother but he was a good age. Just hope his passing doesn't upset your mum too much. MySympathies to you at this time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Morning Moyra. Thank you. Will have to see how mum goes.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2013, 11:42 AM
Lynn - I am very sorry to hear your sad news and hope your Mum will cope when she is told.

Moyra - many sympathies that your back has "gone" again. As for the workmen, with the length of roads that have to be done [one long one each side of the little roundabout just inside the Moshav, each ending at the fields] and the very long straight-then-curving a way up the road from me leading to the other gate, even though there are only pavements one side of each road they were nowhere near the end when we drove through to get to the Vet yesterday.

So it could be another couple of months yet assuming that they start laying new pavement where they started ripping it all up, who knows when they will be outside here again but I sincerely hope that Pereg has recovered by then.

Linda - thanks for the hugs - how is Loki at the moment? I hope he has a good sz-free streak now. (((hugs for you both)))

Elaine - have fun with the puppies at the vet!

Lynne - Happy 18th Birthday to your granddaughter!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Sat out a few minutes.. ever seen a large collie trying to get through a small cat flap... keeping her in is not easy. But essential

Hot out there; they say 24 now which is more than they forecast. Ah but they changed that just to 24 to 28...The weather map is all green and gold; Kerry colours over the whole country

Going to roast out there tomorrow...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »