Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Failing that give him a good kicking!
lol

and speaking of ear plugs does anyone else have trouble keeping the damn things in their ears??...I put them in and they pop back out straight away cuz I have quite small ear holes...lol
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:20 AM
you could use sellotape !!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
lol

and speaking of ear plugs does anyone else have trouble keeping the damn things in their ears??...I put them in and they pop back out straight away cuz I have quite small ear holes...lol
YES! And earphones for my mp3 player, I tried so many different earphones and in the end I bought some ones that kinda hook on, they aint perfect but they are better than falling out every 5 seconds! I must have really likkle ears!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by random
YES! And earphones for my mp3 player, I tried so many different earphones and in the end I bought some ones that kinda hook on, they aint perfect but they are better than falling out every 5 seconds! I must have really likkle ears!
really irritating isn't it...I have the same trouble with earphones too, I have to push them back in so many times it makes my ears ache Stupid small ears....lol
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
really irritating isn't it...I have the same trouble with earphones too, I have to push them back in so many times it makes my ears ache Stupid small ears....lol
lol I thought I was the only one in the world, you must be quite young then because (oh jeez here's the biology nerd coming out in me) your ears are the only part of you that keeps growing bigger all your life (ever wondered why old ppl have really big ears!)

But I agree, it's a pain in the ass, stoopid small ears
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:34 AM
What are you lot like?

These foam ear plugs for even the smallest ear holes are great cos you role them up into little rolls and they expand into your earhole, so they don't pop out!
http://www.boots.com/shop/product_de...0&slmRefer=000

I found these Sony head phones the best cos I have really weird ear holes myself!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...headphones.htm

You can get cheaper versions off ebay under "earbud headphones"!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by random
lol I thought I was the only one in the world, you must be quite young then because (oh jeez here's the biology nerd coming out in me) your ears are the only part of you that keeps growing bigger all your life (ever wondered why old ppl have really big ears!)

But I agree, it's a pain in the ass, stoopid small ears
So do your ears, so fail all else you can stick your headphones up your nose too!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 01:40 AM
they'd probably fit up my nose just out of spite

zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Hey Random...Not as young as you hun...lol...But my ears don't seem to be doing much growing...lol...I had heard they carry on growing all your life too...lol...and your right old people do all have big ears don't they...lol

I'll have a look at those plugs from boots rips...but I bet they still pop right out my flippin ears...lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2006, 02:01 AM
I just looked at them and I have used some similar to that before and I squish them all up and then they expand and pop right back out...LOL
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >