Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 09:55 PM

OH's on a diet!!!

My OH half is following the weight watchers diet with me. He has noticed the weight i have lost & wants to lose some weight now. He really loves the weight watchers meals i am making. He can have 35 points :smt022 I can only have 18. Soooo NOT fair!
Anybody elses OH keen to join your diet?

Love Jules X
bess
New Member!
Female 

04-02-2006, 10:04 PM
My OH does'nt need to diet NOT FAIR I do and have just started I have a plane journey end of June and the seat belt and tray must fit!!
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by bess
My OH does'nt need to diet NOT FAIR I do and have just started I have a plane journey end of June and the seat belt and tray must fit!!
That's just given me an excellent dieting idea. At home, try eating meals similar to the ones dished out by KLM on a regular basis and you'll be so sick of eating, the pounds will just fall off you.

"Chicken or Pasta", they cry as they hurtle down the alleyway; then when you peel back the foil...it's lentils. Yum yum. Not.
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Hiya
Me and my OH have just joined weight watchers. We are both following the no count diet. He has lost more weight than me so far.
It's his birthday today and we have just got back from the indian restaurant, we ordered loads and have even bought some food home, so I don't expect to have very good results this thursday.