View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 01:19 PM
Never used cooker hoods left behind June always taken them down. the one here was like everything else and didn't work anyway.
Good luck with Wickes.
Stopped raining but dark and miserable managed to get Dillon tidied up not without some drama.

Beth rang the plans have gone up on the council website for the barn conversion and 3 new dwellings and access road today by our neighbour. Fingers crossed now no objections.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Rain stopped here long enough for me to get out on the bone run and back, just starting again now. Have invested in a higher baby gate using my Argos vouchers as now not spending them on a cooker hood. Alun has finished till Friday and left, sawn up a load of scrap wood for me before he went though, how nice is that. Came home to check on girls then off to collect baby gate. Am going to hang onto the rest of the vouchers in case I can use them for a new sink if Wickes are a no-go
Griff, glad you and your mum are home in one piece, hoping its nothing serious with the bleeding, but doesn't sound very nice at all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Thanks TW, hopefully it will not be anything serious
Alun sounds like a good sort, i really hope wickes will help you out with the sink...i am sure if it is a known fault they will sort it out
Moyra, will you need to get permission for the shed? was just thinking you could have a word with Colin, then sort out the permission (if needed) and get it done and not have to worry about what Steve has to say on the matter...really he should be supporting you trying to maintain your independence
Norma, hope Mr Fritz continues to do well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't be involving Steve at all, get Colin on the job!!!
The shed idea sounds great Moyra, go for it, but not via Steve
Just realised my 'window' has run out at Argos, should have collected the baby gate by 1pm, ah well, never mind, will carry on sitting on the vouchers, maybe they'll hatch out if I sit on them long enough
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 02:45 PM
if they hatch out TW, will you hatch me some too? lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Well the surveyor came this afternoon to measure up for replacing the wood/windows etc in the conservatory below with UPVC

So at least that is a start but hopefully the weather will be better than today which is raining at the moment
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Course I will, Griff. In fact I'll do better than that,I'll send you over a breeding pair so you can hatch your own out when needed
Tumbleweed,hope the quote wasn't too scary and you can catch your breath now
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Don't worry June we had already had the quote and accepted so this was the next stage. We had 3 quotes all within the same price range and this company is local and we have seen their work.

Still drizzling here and feeling cold. Have been and held the paw of neighbours dog whilst he had a sniff round the garden I didn't walk him as he is long coated and has a bad back so didn't want to leave him damp.

We have a cooker hood but never use it, I just keep hitting my head on it

Hopefully Colin will agree with you Moyra and permission will be given so your life is a lot easier.

Fingers crossed the plans go through Lynn.

Hope it is nothing serious for you mum Griff.

Harvey hope Casey was good at the vets for you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Don't think I will need permission it is not that high and is quite small and temporary! I will see what Colin thinks have not spoken to Steve about it. I am not having him push me back again. Cooked him a lovely Pork Chop, Cauliflower and Brocolli with Potato hash browns for his dinner. He seems happy enough. I am off to bed in a short while, God bless all. Night night.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Oh cheers TW...that is right kind of you lol
Sue and tumbleweed, hope the weather stays fine for your improvements
Mum is booked in at the drs for Thursday AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >