Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hiya boi
I too have a sock monster called Ellie,here she is looking like butter wouldn't melt

Thing is I'm sure she eats them as I can never find them again later.....she only takes my OH's socks tho in all fairness
Selective eh? Gorgeous pic.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Maybe we should have a line up of all our odd socks, and see if we can make any pairs!?! lol
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Roxy
Actually after careful consideration thats a fib, cuz some have returned but with holes in stategic places, which leads me to believe that there is a crotchless second hand knicker factory at the back of my dryer.
I must have it's Southern counterpart then, coz that happens here

The sock monster hasn't appeared here yet, but it did in my old house. I had a bag full of odd socks, hoping one day it's partner might turn up
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-06-2005, 01:28 PM
My washing machine is the sock monster of all sock monsters if that makes sense

Every week without fail I manage to loose at least one sock to it's evil grasp and then my wife blames me! What on earth she thinks I'd do with them I don't know.............................................. ..........
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:30 PM
ive got a nicker snatcher monster each time the tumble dryer is open they vanish and end up out the garden
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
Maybe we should have a line up of all our odd socks, and see if we can make any pairs!?! lol
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt043 :smt043

Great idea - this made me roll up!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by Dibley
My washing machine is the sock monster of all sock monsters if that makes sense

Every week without fail I manage to loose at least one sock to it's evil grasp and then my wife blames me! What on earth she thinks I'd do with them I don't know.............................................. ..........
Feel guilty now - I'm like your wife. My husband had to go and buy a whole load of new socks as they are all missing bar one pair. Hmmm ... Loki ...?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:39 PM
...1 guess at who your little monster is LS....LOKI

I have never had so many unpaired socks with holes in, in my life before having these two dogs!

I have a monster too...grrrr...I just looked out the window as you do when you hear little rustling sounds coming from elsewhere!...what do I see?....Takoda out on the lawn with a loaf of bread, ripping open the packet and taking out the bread and putting it all over the place...lol...Nothing is sacred! (sp?!)

lol...Little S***s!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
...1 guess at who your little monster is LS....LOKI

I have never had so many unpaired socks with holes in, in my life before having these two dogs!

I have a monster too...grrrr...I just looked out the window as you do when you hear little rustling sounds coming from elsewhere!...what do I see?....Takoda out on the lawn with a loaf of bread, ripping open the packet and taking out the bread and putting it all over the place...lol...Nothing is sacred! (sp?!)

lol...Little S***s!!

Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Trouble is tho OH buys huge supplies of identical socks.....it wasn't until I had a sock count I knew they were missing.....God knows when or where they went
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >